Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 08:50:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: New forums here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New forums here  (Read 11787 times)
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 04:53:59 AM

This forum is dying - there are never any news updates, no discussions, even the flamers have stopped showing up. <insert random traffic-tracking service here> clearly shows a steep decline since the latest patch, and of my 19 friends who used to post here, 12 have left already and the rest only check it like, once per day. If the devs don't come forth with some form of miracle patch TOMORROW this forum is as good as dead!!!!1

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Quinton
Terracotta Army

is saving up his raid points for a fancy board title

Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 05:04:02 AM

This forum has no end game and I've yet to get a SINGLE drop, even when  I solo'ed WUA on WoW lore.

I think you fail to appreciate that this is a HARDCORE forum and the 0.0000000037 drop rate is by design.   Maybe you should go post on hellokittysparklieforumsoffun.com where you get loot for every post and sometimes just for reloading the page.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 10:05:00 AM

Well, Mr. No Life HARDCORE KID, I have a job and a wife and 7 kids I have to feed. Us casual posters deserve our drops too.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 10:25:18 AM

I was about to call you out in the spirit of humor, but realized how big a bitch I'd have to be to do so. So, um, what about us Hardcore Casuals?

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 10:26:50 AM

Your EULA does not apply to me, because I am neither in the EU or in LA.  It also wasn't set up properly, because there was no way for me to decline it and yet still play.  I demand my sub fee back, and don't make me bring in the heavy hitters.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 10:28:04 AM

Well, Mr. No Life HARDCORE KID, I have a job and a wife and 7 kids I have to feed. Us casual posters deserve our drops too.
I don't see the problem.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 10:28:31 AM

(it is kind of sad there is so much material for this run, that fits.)

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Vedi
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 10:35:43 AM

What we need is representatives of the posters from each forum. They can form a comittee, perhaps flying to Iceland twice a year?

I'll get it started with the obvious nominations:

TV:
Sky
SWG: Jointly, by WUA and Schild
Eve: Jade Constantine
General Discussion: Grunk
Politics: Dash
Game Design/Development: Sir Bruce

Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 10:36:42 AM

y0u are all pu$$ys. on a real foRum U have to post for hours and hors on END FAGGOTS. the mods ahve made this shitway to easy. if u canT postfgreind you are a FAGOOTS. i will pwnz0r u so hard ibn pvp NOOBSSSS.
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:11 AM

Johnny Cash shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, Chuck Norris kicked Johnny Cash just to watch him die.
AutomaticZen
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 12:04:47 PM

I find that after the new forums came up, the level of discourse has gone down.  Stealth nerf maybe?  I've done some theorycrafting, and my spreadsheet says there should be 1.436769% more posts in here than there are.
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 12:30:01 PM

Can I get a confirmation that this patch finally allows server migration? Please tell me it does, pleassss.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 12:32:31 PM

Forum update broke my penis.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 12:33:38 PM

Johnny Cash shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, Chuck Norris kicked Johnny Cash just to watch him die.
That's what they want you to believe son, that's what they want you to believe.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 12:39:00 PM

Hey dudes do you want to get ahead in forum? Tired of not having the items like your friends? I got my forum gold from www.notavirusinfestedshitholehonest.com/freegold.scr.exe and all my troubles were over. Fast delivery and good service, Buy now and find your credit card has mysteriously been used to buy coke in Latvia by tomorrow!

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 12:42:35 PM

Kk, this needs cahrts.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 02:05:16 PM

...chart...

I call bullshit.  Cynicalness was nerfed back when He Who Shall No Be Named was banned along with the post-count++ Politics dup bug of Summer '09.

And I'll come out and say it:  Ironwood was seriously overpowered pre-patch...I mean come on! Three uses of 'You're a Self-Righteous Cunt' per post with no cool-down timer?  Free use of 'Vague Scottish References' with no training?  And to top it all off, being able to train up all 9 sub-forums with no post-count cap?  Obviously those of us that strictly trained up 'Useless News' have reason to be pissed.

Obviously the devs have a lot more free time to spend on hookers and blow then even I realized. 

“We have competent people thinking about this stuff. We’re not just making shit up.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 02:14:10 PM

HEY gUYS LETS PLAY THAT GAME WHERE WE TAKE ABOUT SOMETHING ISN'T AN mmog BY MAKE REFERENCES LIKE IT WAS AN mmo.  THE WE CAN IMPRESS EACH OTHER WITH TEH FUNNY AND IMPROVE OUR F13 CRED.  LOL LOL LOL AM i RIGHT OR AM i RITE? JUST SAYING.

"Me am play gods"
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 02:16:30 PM

who peed in your copenhagen

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 03:01:34 PM

Whoever it was must have swapped his caps lock key position.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 03:03:11 PM

If you fuckers put half as much effort into playing MMO's as you did trying to think of new ways to rehash old puns about them, Bat Country would be the worlds premier raiding guild.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:29:36 PM by Teleku »

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 03:10:30 PM

If you fuckers put half as much effort into playing MMO's as you did trying to think of new ways to rehash old puns about them, Bat Country would be the worlds primer raiding guild.

Well, you have to start somewhere.

-Rasix
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 03:29:52 PM

Ohhhhh, I see.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 07:04:41 PM

If there was any MMO that was as fun as rehashing old puns, we might actually be playing it instead of making said puns.
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 07:17:24 PM

If there was any MMO that was as fun as rehashing old puns, we might actually be playing it instead of making said puns.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!
(and truth!)

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 11:59:38 PM

What does this have to do with lumthemad.net?

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #61 on: October 13, 2009, 12:10:06 AM

HEY gUYS LETS PLAY THAT GAME WHERE WE TAKE ABOUT SOMETHING ISN'T AN mmog BY MAKE REFERENCES LIKE IT WAS AN mmo.  THE WE CAN IMPRESS EACH OTHER WITH TEH FUNNY AND IMPROVE OUR F13 CRED.  LOL LOL LOL AM i RIGHT OR AM i RITE? JUST SAYING.

You hav made severall bassic speling and gramatical erors that means I can discount you as a human beeng.

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 12:31:20 AM

hey, theres been like sum probz wit the game forums lately.  did u guyz make some changes n not tell us?  cuz i cant figure out whutz wrong and i don't want a rollback 2 happn n loose ne levelz.

K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 04:03:16 AM

What does this have to do with lumthemad.net?

EBay

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 07:26:13 AM

hey guys, i just picked this game up on a free trial, what class should i roll?
schild
Administrator

Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:20 AM

hey guys, i just picked this game up on a free trial, what class should i roll?

We're pretty heavy on Androids, Capitalistas, Grammarians, and Composts. We already have a notably annoying & dimwitted Centurion - frankly we only need one. Looks like we could use an Ent or Ethnix though. I'd seriously approve of the last one as they're easy trollbait.
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: October 13, 2009, 09:27:46 AM

UBRS - we need people to learn to assist and not pull aggro, so we are posting to the place where that is learned.
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: October 13, 2009, 09:40:39 AM

This thread delivers.
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 10:24:20 AM

But not often enough. Right after launch the thread delivered much more, faster and with less bugs. Now the devs are resting on the HUGE pile of bile and sarcasm that we foolishly send their way every subscription cycle, when the truth is, this forum is on life-support at best. In fact, I bet they don't have even a single dev working on it any more!

Personally I have had enough and will be gathering likeminded peopel to file a lawsuit to get compensation for all the time and effort I've wasted in this dump!

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 10:30:31 AM

THISTHIS

“We have competent people thinking about this stuff. We’re not just making shit up.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: New forums here  
Jump to: