Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: List of best Morrowind Mods? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: List of best Morrowind Mods?  (Read 1087 times)
Comstar
Terracotta Army

on: January 01, 2005, 11:14:31 PM

I'm on a holiday for a week, and I would like to fiannly get around to finishing Morrowind.

I *had* a link that I'd saved that listed what was considered the best mods for MW, but a HD crash lost it. Has anyone got a link to such a list? It wasn;t just a list of the top 10 downloads, but went into some detail of each mod, which ones wern't compatbile with each other etc.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 05:50:59 AM

The last time I reinstalled MW a quick search over at the official forums revealed several such discussions and links to rated lists.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: List of best Morrowind Mods?  
Jump to: