Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:17:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Warehouse 13 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Warehouse 13  (Read 18113 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 07:43:29 AM

First episode of session 2 was OK, you can tell its the "change the landscape" episode however.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 08:15:16 AM

Yeah, I liked the first episode, but it was a little disappointing that they resolved the cliffhangers from the first season so quickly, and spent the whole episode doing a reset back to the status quo with only a minor alteration in the big bad villain. The Escher Vault was cool though.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: July 14, 2010, 08:58:26 AM

The Escher Vault was cool though.

Yes it was, though the 3D + live action was serviceable.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 01:54:58 PM

I'm enjoying the new shows.  Having female FBI agent coming out as a superhero in leather was too much!  DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 12:21:57 PM

Warehouse and Eureka crossed streams!  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 09:31:58 AM

Good news for fans of both Warehouse 13 and Eureka. Both shows will be getting Christmas specials this year.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 10, 2010, 01:58:36 PM

The ending of the latest episode almost broke my heart (good episode though).  Heartbreak

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 08:16:04 PM

The ending of the latest episode almost broke my heart (good episode though).  Heartbreak

It was really well done. Kinda flies in the face of the time-travel mechanics of Eureka though where it's bloody obvious that things can be changed in the past and thus the future can be altered. But then one could argue that H.G.'s time machine was more passive while the Eureka bridge device was more active in it's function (actually sending the physical person back rather than a mental transfer).

What I wanna know is, just how long has Mrs. Frederic been around??!!

Edit: I'm not going to think too hard on the time travel mechanics. All we need to know is WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:19:06 PM by raydeen »

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 04:58:33 PM

ARISE!  Warehouse 13 starts a new season tonight at 9pm.  Wonder how the new partner will be.

woot!
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 07:58:02 PM

Enjoyed it.  I started liking it more than Eureka last season, and that is a trend that I think will continue.  Not that I didn't like Eureka, just that the premise of W13 is damn cool.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 08:05:53 PM

I'm glad that it's finally back.  Summer TV just got going for me this week it looks like.  Burn Notice, Torchwood, Eureka, Warehouse 13, and I'm interested to see if Alphas is any good.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

New guy seemed to fit in well, I like that he's a Buddhist.  I hope he doesn't go all goofy, I liked him more zen-like.  Glad Mika is back, was a bit worried there. 

Eureka was pretty good, haven't really seen it before, I may add it to my Monday shows.  Doesn't hurt they are adding Felicia Day.
Alphas is past my bedtime, anyone catch it?
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 09:16:35 PM

I didn't catch Alphas yet - it's on DVR.  Eureka, if you liked that episode, is well worth going back and watching from scratch.  They might have it on Netflix do have it streaming on Netflix.  Seasons 1-3.5, though 4.0 isn't up there yet. 
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:09 AM

I like the addition of the new partner. And watching Claudia strut around in those tight jeans just makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #49 on: July 28, 2011, 12:22:05 PM

Claudia in anything works for me. Allison Scagliotti is gorgeous. The fact that she's got great comic timing is a major bonus too.

I said, "bone. us."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:23:44 PM by Surlyboi »

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: July 28, 2011, 03:25:41 PM

Sorry, I can't see Claudia for the magnificence that is Mika.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #51 on: July 29, 2011, 04:46:03 AM

Myka's hot, but her lip disaster is distracting.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: July 29, 2011, 07:58:19 AM

Is that what it was??  My wife and I couldn't figure out what was bothering us about her this season.  I knew it wasn't just the straight hair!!
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 09:25:25 AM

I like the addition of the new partner. And watching Claudia strut around in those tight jeans just makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 11:59:23 PM

Side note:  Yeah, Myka's otter lips are fairly horrifying.  Not as soul-devouringly bad as Logan's mom's lips from Veronica Mars, but still a testament for why lip injections are stupid.

I just watched the third season two-episode finale, and I'm worried that anyone watching it will become literally retarded from how godawful stupid it was.  Gonna spoiler tag the specifics.

Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 12:09:08 AM

And on a slightly-related note, I want to punch babies every time I watch them fail to shoot at someone with a tesla because there are other people nearby/grabbed as hostages/struggling with the bad guy/etc.  It's a fucking stun gun, not a pistol.  Hose down that room full of orphans with lightning if it gets the bad guy, the orphans will damn well cope with being knocked out for a minute.  Hold down the trigger and point it in the general direction of anyone who is dangerous or may one day be dangerous or looks at all funny.  Did you miss?  Did the guy not fall down?  KEEP FIRING.  If you tased an old lady or two in the process of hitting the guy you want, it doesn't matter because teslas wipe short term memory.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 06:46:26 AM

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 08:43:15 AM

And on a slightly-related note, I want to punch babies every time I watch them fail to shoot at someone with a tesla because there are other people nearby/grabbed as hostages/struggling with the bad guy/etc.  It's a fucking stun gun, not a pistol.  Hose down that room full of orphans with lightning if it gets the bad guy, the orphans will damn well cope with being knocked out for a minute.  Hold down the trigger and point it in the general direction of anyone who is dangerous or may one day be dangerous or looks at all funny.  Did you miss?  Did the guy not fall down?  KEEP FIRING.  If you tased an old lady or two in the process of hitting the guy you want, it doesn't matter because teslas wipe short term memory.

Really?  Warehouse 13 is meant to be campy scifi goodness like you remember growing up...  Yah, cheesy shit is cheesy.  You might as well complain about the fact that artifacts end up at oddly appropriate places for no reason (zombie arty at the lunch wagon? queen bee arty at Pete's exes wedding?) or that many stand-alone episodes have the exact same plot.

It and Eureka are nice, light entertainment action/comedy/dramas.  (By the way, there is no way the DoD would keep springing for a new jeep every time Carter trashes his.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? )

I actually mostly watch Warehouse 13 because I have a huge CCH Pounder crush from the Shield.  If you can have a crush on a woman twice your age. 
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Warehouse 13  
Jump to: