Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:03:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: How soloable is the game? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How soloable is the game?  (Read 11802 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 07:02:58 AM

Quote from: Orion

We'll be stopping when we feel comfortable with the new progression through the world. The overall goal is something like this:

Newbie: Levels 1 - 14 having distinct racial tracks to move through. While all races share at some point in the areas surrounding them they should feel more separate and equal now.

Early: Levels 14 - 22 having two distinct tracks through the Breeland experience, one following the epic storyline and the other following the storyline of Breeland. (Hush now about another area, we've heard you and know that you want another one. For the moment, Breeland has been restructured to provide those tracks.

Mid: Levels 22 - 32 having two distinct tracks through the Lone-lands, following Epic Book2 and the story of the Lone-lands, and the North Downs, stopping shy of Esteldin, Meluinen and Othrikar.

Advanced: Levels 32 - 42 having three tracks through the Trollshaws, Evendim (including Oatbarton) and Esteldin into the Ram Duath. This will also include epic Books 3 - 4.

High: Levels 42 -52 will have four tracks through the Misty Mountains, Forochel, Angmar and the southern Trollshaws into Eregion.

Some of these areas will need less work than others, but I cannot wait to get into the 32 - 42 stretch and finally make it clear for people where the questing is at these levels.

Once done with that push, deeds, class quests (primarily at 50) and some other low hanging fruit will get a new pass.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 07:30:04 AM

Yeah, but when? I don't have time to wait for two more books! I'll be like, old, then!

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: How soloable is the game?  
Jump to: