Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:19:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cute Pictures thread  (Read 1007277 times)
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #2800 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

Our new doggo we are picking up next week.

AWWW!

Try submitting him to https://twitter.com/dog_rates

(can do for you if you dont have Twitter)

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2801 on: June 28, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Oh goddamn you, Calapine. You have found the font of happiness.

calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2802 on: June 28, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

Yes.  smiley

You also might enjoy: https://www.reddit.com/r/babyelephantgifs/

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2803 on: June 28, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

You didn't know about We Rate Dogs before this?  It truly is the font of happiness.  All the best doggos and puppers are there.

That's why I replied as I did. 

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #2804 on: June 28, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

Corgi.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2805 on: June 28, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

If he keeps those colours, he'll be the prettiest Corgi I've seen.  If he doesn't keep those colours, he'll be the prettiest Corgi I've seen.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #2806 on: June 28, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

Corgi.
Is it some specific type or something?  Never seen a corgi that dark.

But they are hilarious/awesome/crazy dogs though.  Congrats!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #2807 on: June 28, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

She is a "tri" which means she has black, white, and brown/red. Definitely has more black on her face than her mother tri  (her dad is a red) so it will be interesting to see how her color develops.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2808 on: June 30, 2017, 01:43:36 AM

I present

Bumblepig

calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2809 on: July 01, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #2810 on: July 02, 2017, 02:36:27 AM

Great. Now I have diabetes. Thanks Obama Calapine.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2811 on: July 02, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

Corgi.

Cardigan or Pembroke?

I'm jealous... always wanted a corgi.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2812 on: July 02, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

A bit different cute:

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #2813 on: July 02, 2017, 06:10:35 PM

Corgi.

Cardigan or Pembroke?

I'm jealous... always wanted a corgi.

Pembroke.  We picked her up today. She is one of the chillest dogs I've ever been around. Our older Golden is being a jealous bitch though so things are starting out a bit rough.

-H.L. Mencken
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #2814 on: July 03, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

Not trying to turn this into my personal dog blog, but she likes to sleep like this (she woke up when we took the picture). EDIT: BTW our boy named her Luna after Luna Lovegood:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:27:07 PM by Abagadro »

-H.L. Mencken
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2815 on: July 04, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

Keep blogging!  Heart

Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #2816 on: July 04, 2017, 04:39:13 AM

More pictures of the cute puppy now!!!

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2817 on: July 04, 2017, 04:48:55 AM

(I realize I am getting awfully close to self-parody here)

rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #2818 on: July 04, 2017, 06:41:35 AM

The Derp is strong with that one.

Our newest addition is Rolf. He was in the road in Muskogee, Ok and ran slower than I could. First pic is at 5 weeks old, second is current.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #2819 on: July 05, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

You definitely have a "type".  awesome, for real

-H.L. Mencken
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #2820 on: July 05, 2017, 07:14:27 PM

Funny thing is, they're all rescues that I didn't choose. And there's one more grey tiger tabby not pictured.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #2821 on: July 06, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

Not best quality as I just had my ipad but I think it is a good shot.  She was having a little war with the cushion.

-H.L. Mencken
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #2822 on: July 06, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

Funny thing is, they're all rescues that I didn't choose. And there's one more grey tiger tabby not pictured.

As someone else who owns 4 Cats.. how do you control the smell of the boxes? We've been trying to manage by cleaning the boxes every evening and changing litter bi-weekly but it's just not working. Changing it weekly (it's clumping) will be too damn expensive.

It doesn't help the oldest cat is 14 and starting to vomit everyplace; peeing once in a while, too.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2823 on: July 06, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

Not best quality as I just had my ipad but I think it is a good shot.  She was having a little war with the cushion.

Heart Heart Heart Love Letters  Heart Heart Heart

rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #2824 on: July 06, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

As someone else who owns 4 Cats.. how do you control the smell of the boxes? We've been trying to manage by cleaning the boxes every evening and changing litter bi-weekly but it's just not working. Changing it weekly (it's clumping) will be too damn expensive.

It doesn't help the oldest cat is 14 and starting to vomit everyplace; peeing once in a while, too.

Oldest is 19, vomit happens. I have 2 super-jumbo boxes plus a private one for the kitten, use tidy cats 4in1 litter, and clean them each morning. I add litter as needed, and change it every two weeks or so. Monthly cleaning of the boxes with enzyme cleaner. The kitten is still using paper litter in his private box in the cage, I haven't come up with a way for that not to be stanky.
Father mike
Terracotta Army

Reply #2825 on: July 07, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Arm & Hammer makes a litterbox deodorizer that works pretty well.  Its a powder that you spread on top after cleaning, then give the box a few good shakes to sift the powder down into the litter.

We had a 17-year old cat that passed a few years ago that had extreme urinary incontinence issues for the last 6 months.  We bought a cheap carpet shampoo machine that didn't work great. Killed the smell well enough, but the beige carpet still has stains today.  Maybe it will work better on vomit.

I would like to thank Vladimir Putin for ensuring that every member of the NPR news staff has had to say "Pussy Riot" on the air multiple times.
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2826 on: July 08, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2827 on: July 08, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

Arm & Hammer makes a litterbox deodorizer that works pretty well.  Its a powder that you spread on top after cleaning, then give the box a few good shakes to sift the powder down into the litter.

We had a 17-year old cat that passed a few years ago that had extreme urinary incontinence issues for the last 6 months.  We bought a cheap carpet shampoo machine that didn't work great. Killed the smell well enough, but the beige carpet still has stains today.  Maybe it will work better on vomit.

I use something named Stink-Free.  Terrible name but accurate.  It's a powder-like spray that works amazingly well.  I also use one of those giant litter boxes that holds 30 lbs of litter although I don't use quite that much.  I scoop every other day and clean the box once a month.  Or so.  ;p  I only have the two cats, though.  I highly recommend everything I just typed.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #2828 on: July 08, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2829 on: July 08, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Golden!  Heart Heart

calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2830 on: July 11, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

Is this cute or bad parenting?

WARNING: Snake being endangered by a small child! [rattran]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:59:43 PM by rattran »

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2831 on: July 11, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

The goddamn latter, all goddamn day of every goddamn week.

kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #2832 on: July 11, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

The goddamn latter, all goddamn day of every goddamn week.

Extremely dangerous parenting. Sure a lot of those snakes are pretty mellow and not that dangerous but given the child size if the snake decided to squeeze a bit it could do serious damage before anybody would have any chance to stop it. A full size adult sitting like that sure chances are you could get the snake off before any major injury happened unless you were stupid enough to let it wrap your neck.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2833 on: July 11, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

What the almighty fuck is that doing in a cute pics thread.  That's nightmare fuel for Ophidiophobes. 

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #2834 on: July 11, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

Fixt.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 91 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread  
Jump to: