Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:16:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cute Pictures thread  (Read 1007290 times)
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #3150 on: November 24, 2020, 02:34:03 AM

We will need multiple, higher quality pics in order to properly investigate this issue.

Yep

Puppy pics or gtfo!

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3151 on: November 25, 2020, 08:26:48 AM

Oscar Wilde, just starting to poop out this morning after a good solid hour of running around and whimpering.

Joan Jett, otherwise known as Jetty Spaghetti, who despite her cuteness is an absolute terror. She's smaller but gives no fucks - that gray blur behind her is the kitten who is absolutely enthralled at the puppies and will chase them and bap them incessantly. Oscar will run from her and does try to play with her but won't get too close for fear of baps. Jetty however will tumble and head butt and roll around and chase that kitten. Jett has also discovered that she can walk up the stairs and is fascinated with the other bedroom where all the cat's toys are. So if you don't watch her, she's zooming up the stairs. The baby/puppy gate I have won't even stop her as she's already brought it down once over her head. I don't think she's mastered down the stairs yet so I'm trying to keep them from going up without at least blocking the down path.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #3152 on: November 25, 2020, 11:38:13 AM

Getting 2 pups at once is definitely Advanced Pupping.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #3153 on: November 25, 2020, 02:08:16 PM

That was what I tried to convince my wife when she allowed me to accept that she wanted 2 puppies and so we were getting 2 puppies. One day after they came home and she was like "I think 2 puppies might have been too much."

To which I replied, "YOU THINK? Too late now."

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #3154 on: January 08, 2021, 01:29:23 PM

So I'm reposting this picture for comparison - this was right after we got these puppies:

And this is Jett today, IN THE EXACT SAME BED MIND YOU.

These dogs gon' be big.

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #3155 on: January 10, 2021, 04:44:02 PM

Love Letters Heart Heart Heart Heart

calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #3156 on: March 06, 2021, 04:08:57 PM

“Guard Dog Ignores Staged Robber During Training Exercise In Thai Jewel Store”

“I just realized that Lucky has different priorities. He likes to sleep more than to guard our store. I have tried training him what to do in cases like this, but he just slept during our simulation.”

Should have picked a more aggressive breed, like Golden Retriever.   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:12:07 PM by calapine »

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread  
Jump to: