Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:00:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: My guild bled to death. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My guild bled to death.  (Read 6036 times)
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

on: May 27, 2009, 09:22:41 AM

The obligatory goodbye thread.  The wall of text by a forum alt looks like the raid leader's work.

In the meantime I need something to do.  The last thread like this stated there was a decent F13 presence on Doomhammer, true/false?  Anyone need any alt runs from a (fresh) DK?  Anyone with a guild on Burning Legion?
chargerrich
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:39:53 AM

Banality of Evil - Burning Legion

www.boeguild.com

Site has our schedule, charter, et al.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:04:12 AM

Come hide from my guild with me as I level up my warlock.  awesome, for real

I wonder how long it'll take to get booted just logging on for the fishing and cooking dailies.  Guild is really good, but kid is coming any day now and even logging in will be difficult with a newborn.

-Rasix
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:11:07 AM

Not really that difficult to play while having a newborn.  They mostly sleep.  And when they're not sleeping, they want to eat.  Then pewp. 

And unless your man bewbs are dispensing milk, all you can do is watch anyway - that's if y'all are going the breastfeeding route.  You've got about 3-6 months before you're anything but a diaper changer and burp master.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:06 AM

What we have on DH isn't so much an f13 guild as a guild that a bunch of people from started reading f13, if that makes sense.

Also tbh we're pretty well saturated with death knights at this point, so it would be hard to get into runs.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:05:31 AM

Funny I read this thread today.  Sitting at work bored and I find myself wanting to get back on the treadmill again.

I have the desire to play a Holy and/or Disc Priest.  My Paladin and DK with all my meager wealth is sitting on Mal'Ganis Horde right now.  I hate the idea of starting a new character (again).  I already have a pair of level 70 alliance toons (Priest and Shaman) from TBC sitting on Garona.

Anyway, someone convince me I shouldn't play again.
Rasix

Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:11 AM

3.2 will introduce 5 new jousting dailies.

Wintergrasp will now be a competitive game of curling, where gnomes are pushed around the frozen lake with siege engines.

Arthas phase 3 will involve flying horses, a 5 minute long revenge-of-Heigan dance off, and dodging rockets.

-Rasix
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 11:18:41 AM

Wintergrasp will now be a competitive game of curling, where gnomes are pushed around the frozen lake with siege engines.

How is that going to dissuade anyone!

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 11:41:13 AM

3.2 will introduce 5 new jousting dailies.

Arthas phase 3 will involve flying horses, a 5 minute long revenge-of-Heigan dance off, and dodging rockets.

I left LONG before the argent tournament came into affect. 

I could never find a guild to complete Naxx in.

I hated Wintergrasp the first time I tried it, so anything that happens to it I don't really care.

You need to try HARDER.
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 12:05:00 PM

How is that going to dissuade anyone!

I agree, that would be so insanely popular they'd have to create multiple WGs for each server.
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 09:16:02 PM

Banality of Evil - Burning Legion

www.boeguild.com

Site has our schedule, charter, et al.

Too bad I'm alliance.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Tell your guild that if they see Master Sergeant Frederic of <IRONFIST> that he's a ~800+ ping free HK. Heart

EDIT: And I really want a horde alt.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:35:12 PM by Sheepherder »
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 07:44:35 PM

@Chargerrich

Hellscrome was corpse camping my brother's space goat shaman today in the Gurubashi arena.  Awesome.  Now, back to farming Battlegear of Valor.
Streamlet
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 08:44:37 AM

One die, two will come out~~  awesome, for real
Rasix

Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 02:45:27 PM

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17367816176&sid=1&pageNo=1

My guild merged with another raiding guild.  Guild merger predictably doesn't work. Guilds split off into separate guilds again.  One guild is effectively destroyed. Drama ensues. 

Personally, I don't care.  Newborn arriving in a week, give or take a few days.

-Rasix
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 03:39:35 PM

Mmmmmmm drama thread, OM NOM NOM NOM.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 04:17:11 PM

I love it when ppl posting on alts say they are going all 60s vigilant and they are gonna "take the guild down from the inside" man! That's just awesome. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 09:47:30 AM

My guild merged with another raiding guild.  Guild merger predictably doesn't work. Guilds split off into separate guilds again.  One guild is effectively destroyed. Drama ensues. 

So what level is your warlock now? awesome, for real
Rasix

Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 09:55:10 AM

So what level is your warlock now? awesome, for real

63!  I've been taking it slower in Outlands. Yah, I've been hiding quite a bit.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? 

Heh, they invited me back to the original guild even though I haven't raided with them since like the third week of Ulduar.

-Rasix
chargerrich
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 07:38:11 AM

@Chargerrich

Hellscrome was corpse camping my brother's space goat shaman today in the Gurubashi arena.  Awesome.  Now, back to farming Battlegear of Valor.

Well... as an alliance space ghost what would you expect any true horde player to do?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Seriously though, we do not endorse camping... many of us do have a red=dead mentality but I do not like camping. Besides we are raid first.
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 11:50:02 AM

Seriously though, we do not endorse camping... many of us do have a red=dead mentality but I do not like camping. Besides we are raid first.

It was pretty mild, but the irony didn't escape me and I wanted to share.
Rasix

Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 09:49:23 PM

So, I log on for the first time in 3 weeks.. booted from guild.  Don't know when that happened. HAH.

-Rasix
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: My guild bled to death.  
Jump to: