Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:41:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Castle 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Castle  (Read 13783 times)
Ubvman
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 11:17:13 PM

Ubvman
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 11:23:51 PM

I didn't realize she (Katic) was Canadian, I only remembered her for roles where she had european accents, and thought she had to study up to do an 'American' accent.

--Dave

Stana Katic was born in Canada but both parents are from the former Yugoslavia (Serbians specifically). She and her family later moved to Illinois.
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: February 20, 2013, 12:41:53 PM

4 years later and still love the show. It has actual personality and they've done a pretty good job of keeping it interesting after they hooked up. Something even Moonlighting ( Get off my lawn! ) didn't do all that great a job with.
Father mike
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: April 18, 2016, 03:00:03 PM

ARISE!!!!!

Looks like this is winding down or in for a serious re-tooling.  Stana Katic (Beckett) had been told that she's not being invited back this fall.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/castle-stana-katic-exit-season-9-tamala-jones-out-1201739022/

I guess they're going for the "Dad/Daughter run a detective agency" story?  Anyway, my wife is going to be pissed.

I would like to thank Vladimir Putin for ensuring that every member of the NPR news staff has had to say "Pussy Riot" on the air multiple times.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: April 18, 2016, 03:15:55 PM

There have been rumors for a few years that Fillion and Katic don't get along behind the scenes, so this isn't surprising.  I had a feeling when they brought the other P.I. in that it may be a sign they were gonna branch out a bit.  Now I wonder if they are gonna kill off Beckett and have the short 9th season be Castle hunting down her killers.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 08:49:29 AM

I was one of those people who disliked this show, especially the female lead actress who was just awful.  I'm hoping that if they're changing things around, I'll enjoy it because I seriously like the main actor. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: April 23, 2016, 11:17:04 PM

I passed on watching this for a long time, because it looked like another Bones style show:  Some crime solving, and a relationship that takes entirely too long to come to pass on the part of the two leads.

Having watched most of the first five or six seasons now, it's pretty decent, and seems to have held together better than Bones did.

Can't say I can see me watching the show going on without Beckett.  Of course, I wasn't keeping current on it anyway, mostly just caught whatever episodes were being re-shown at some later date.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Castle  
Jump to: