Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:58:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 802152 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1820 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:49 AM

Copper Springs and Creek are one in the same.

Don't make me get the grammar rattlesnake, hombre.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1821 on: April 22, 2009, 11:11:24 AM

Eeps.

Is it one and the same? I type stuff sometimes how I hear it in my head.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1822 on: April 22, 2009, 11:11:49 AM

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1823 on: April 22, 2009, 11:13:38 AM

I'm level 10 now and have $$ and will need an invite.  Shunned.  Soldier so war is good.  A truce would be bad for me!  Or was that truths?  

Righ has kept me up to date on the state of the strange little war we're having and it doesn't appear to me that DirtyBirdy is being truceful.  I mean truthful.  Considering past behaviour and those crazy, kind of creepy messages Righ gets from the Copper-thingy people, I don't really believe all this.  I love all the PvP trash talk thoughh, especially late at night after my mind is gone and Righ reads it out loud to me.  Every now and then I laugh so hard I have to run for the bathroom!  Dammit.  

No worries, DirtyBirdy, I'm sure you're not really a plonker.  Happy Earth Day to you!    

PS  Are you the same Dirty Birdy from the Kama Sutra?  If yes:

HI!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1824 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:59 AM

I was going to post saying that (speaking for myself only) I might be okay with a truce with Copper Springs, and Copper Springs only, operating on the assumption that Copper Springs and Copper Creek are two different entities, and our beef is primarily with Creek.

But (A) I'm obviously more leniently-minded than the rest of the crew here and (B) DB seems really shifty about the extent to which he speaks for Creek or Creek speaks for him.  Also, I'm pretty sure after his last few posts that he had help writing the first one.  So fuggit.

Copper Springs and Creek are one in the same. I used to be more lenient, but DB and Whitebrit have shown me the error of my ways. The only true peace is when everyone you oppose is dead.

There is no 'dead' in this game pumpkin, only ko'd.  But I am sure you are already well familiar with that concept.

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1825 on: April 22, 2009, 11:18:07 AM

We're going to need a residence upgrade...

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1826 on: April 22, 2009, 11:23:52 AM

I approve of the progression from pre-west Lorekeep to today's Lorekeep.

AKA Gyoza
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1827 on: April 22, 2009, 11:23:56 AM

Would you like us to lend you a few builders to help with that?  

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1828 on: April 22, 2009, 11:25:53 AM

Would you like us to lend you a few builders to help with that?  

I'm bringing back bits and pieces from Copper Creek every 48 hours or so.  In another few weeks I ought to have a complete set!

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1829 on: April 22, 2009, 11:26:15 AM

There is no 'dead' in this game pumpkin, only ko'd.  But I am sure you are already well familiar with that concept.

swamp poop

I like how I make a big point, he takes it, dials it down to the point where its stupidly relevant to his individual situation but loses all its dramatic impact, then expects me to care when he regurgitates it back at me with all the finesse of a teenager masturbating for the first time.

Pumpkin? Maybe these guys aren't 12 to 14 year old brats with crappy parents but 50 - 60 year old housewives whose husbands don't fuck them anymore because they've got a hot mistress on the side.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1830 on: April 22, 2009, 11:28:43 AM

Hey!  No dissing housewives!  Anyway, if they were really a whole town of just housewives, I'd probably consider joining.  I mean, seriously - how cool would that be?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1831 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:32 AM

My theory back when he wrote that first cogent and polite post was that he got his mom to write it for him.  Maybe they're alternating now.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #1832 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

This guy has 26 posts in one day.  Never stop F5-ing, buddy!
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1833 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:37 AM

Hey!  No dissing housewives!  Anyway, if they were really a whole town of just housewives, I'd probably consider joining.  I mean, seriously - how cool would that be?

If it were true, they'd have killed us already.  Twice over, perhaps.

AKA Gyoza
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1834 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:13 AM

swamp poop

I like how I make a big point, he takes it, dials it down to the point where its stupidly relevant to his individual situation but loses all its dramatic impact, then expects me to care when he regurgitates it back at me with all the finesse of a teenager masturbating for the first time.

Pumpkin? Maybe these guys aren't 12 to 14 year old brats with crappy parents but 50 - 60 year old housewives whose husbands don't fuck them anymore because they've got a hot mistress on the side.

You know what happens when you make assumptions don't you pumpkin?  You make an ass of u and me:P  

This thread is much better then the one I started on the forums...really showcasing your talents there nipple nuts.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1835 on: April 22, 2009, 11:34:27 AM

This thread is much better then the one I started on the forums...

Correct.

AKA Gyoza
Kamen
Terracotta Army

Reply #1836 on: April 22, 2009, 11:37:22 AM

You know what happens when you make assumptions don't you pumpkin?  You make an ass of u and me:P  

This thread is much better then the one I started on the forums...really showcasing your talents there nipple nuts.

I find it difficult to believe you actually want a ceasefire.  Nobody making a sincere peace overture would post something that juvenile.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1837 on: April 22, 2009, 11:40:06 AM

I think we've firmly established that when this group asks for a "ceasefire" under any terms, it just means they want us to stop beating on them for the day or so it takes for us to satisfy ourselves that they didn't mean it this time either.

DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1838 on: April 22, 2009, 11:40:37 AM

This thread is much better then the one I started on the forums...

Correct.

Thanks cutie!

I find it difficult to believe you actually want a ceasefire.  Nobody making a sincere peace overture would post something that juvenile.

That was sincerely my intentions when I posted the original post, but since your leadership responded negatively to the overture...we find ourselves no closer to resolving the matter.  Funny you call me juvenile for posting something like that but completely overlook the fact that it's in response to what has previously been directed at me.

Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1839 on: April 22, 2009, 11:43:39 AM

Nipple nuts? Really? That's the best you've got? You get a couple points for alliteration, but I'm sure you can do better.

D+
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1840 on: April 22, 2009, 11:46:08 AM

Where is executor? I think he's far more representative of the Coppers than this DirtyBirdy creature.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1841 on: April 22, 2009, 11:51:10 AM

That's sig worthy.  There's no e is assumptions, jackhole. 
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1842 on: April 22, 2009, 11:53:08 AM

NEED BUFORD TANNEN GRIEF AVATARD STAT.

Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #1843 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:22 AM

Pumpkin, cutie, nipple nuts? Should we ask the GMs to check whether DirtyBirdy and Shotgun Joan Collins are the same player? Maybe DirtyBirdy just loaned Joan his f13 account.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1844 on: April 22, 2009, 11:57:31 AM

Pumpkin, cutie, nipple nuts? Should we ask the GMs to check whether DirtyBirdy and Shotgun Joan Collins are the same player? Maybe DirtyBirdy just loaned Joan his f13 account.

I just opened this account this morning...and have been enjoying the ride ever since:)

DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1845 on: April 22, 2009, 12:08:25 PM

Enjoy the rest of your Earth Day everyone!

And stay gold ponyboy...stay gold.

Cheers.
DB

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1846 on: April 22, 2009, 12:10:20 PM

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1847 on: April 22, 2009, 12:11:52 PM

How overly inflated must your ego be to make a post on a fucking forum indicating when you aren't monitoring it anymore? Like you're a celebrity of the internet and the crowd is agasp at your every data movement.

Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #1848 on: April 22, 2009, 12:13:07 PM

I'm fully expecting his signature to include "bring the noise" any post now.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1849 on: April 22, 2009, 12:15:01 PM

It takes six of your people to knock me out (as they just tried), all over my level by quite a degree.

I'm a builder.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1850 on: April 22, 2009, 12:15:13 PM

He used an outsiders reference. swamp poop
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1851 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:27 PM

NEED BUFORD TANNEN GRIEF AVATARD STAT.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1852 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:51 PM

They've been trying to kill me all day too. It's sad. I'm not even sneaking into the hotel.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1853 on: April 22, 2009, 12:18:52 PM

They have stopped even trying to attack me for some reason. Been sitting unprotected for 2 hours.
Kamen
Terracotta Army

Reply #1854 on: April 22, 2009, 12:20:35 PM

Yeah.  I went out of my way to get KO'd today so I can finish up a couple of things by wearing non-dueling gear, working without breaks, etc and of the 7 attacks on me I won 3  awesome, for real
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: