Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:38:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 802084 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1785 on: April 22, 2009, 08:31:34 AM

Lorekeep is out lord and master of the west, talk to him, and only him. No one else has any authority.

Also, Benedict Arnold (Copper Springs), just tried to KO me, a builder.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 08:42:42 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1786 on: April 22, 2009, 08:31:45 AM

I have not demonstrated that I am not trustworthy in the slightest.  I made my intentions clear to your leadership from the beginning.  As I said, a truce/ceasefire benefits your town as well as ours, which should be motivation enough.

Negotiation 101. You desire something (a truce). We are perfectly happy with the current situation. What are you offering us to get what you want? We dont like you. You have verbally and sexually assaulted our members in your thread. We suspect you may be a pedophile of some type. You are dishonest. It would probably be best to directly speak to Lorekeep.

Point of fact dilly pickle:
1)  I am not a pedophile.
2) I have never lied, or been dishonest with anyone here.  You were the one that joined my town under false pretenses.
3) I don't like you either.
4) I have already apologized for what I had sent to you/your members previously.

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1787 on: April 22, 2009, 08:38:31 AM

Oh hay, no worry about being banned from The West and the West Forums!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Your words are glib and meaningless since any kind of trust with the Coppers was nuked some time ago.  As I quote the first thing you said to me:

"The simple fact of the matter is that your members attacked us, specifically our builders. So we took that as an invitation for war...a war in which you have no chance of winning. We have obliged your fighters and have done our part in ensuring a steady stream of knock outs on your end."

Keep in mind that there will be no further relationship between our towns, I would only agree to down grade you from priority target to neutral...meaning that only your duelers and soldiers would be fought through the natural progression of game play.

You didn't put any recognition about the political situation going on with Copper Creek. That, and you don't give a FLYING SHIT about us. All you wanted to do is whip your dick out and rub it all over our faces like High Lander and your ilk before you.

You want a truce?  I was naive before, but I've learned from the wisdom of Eric Schild. Abandon one of your towns and give it to us. Delete your character, Cody McGyver, High Lander, and WhiteBrit. Then we'll fucking know you're serious. That's the only permanent action that is going to register something from Bat Country.

Actually, if we could get an apology for our mule, that would be great too.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1788 on: April 22, 2009, 09:10:18 AM

Lorekeep is out lord and master of the west, talk to him, and only him. No one else has any authority.

As far as I can tell, builders have never, ever been off limits to the Coppers.  I don't care; it gives me 48 hours of peace, as you point out.

So we're supposed to trust you now, despite the fact that every deal that's been made so far has been violated by you, and the fact that you've been planning to offer us a fake truce?

I don't think so.

I am enjoying the game immensely now - why would we want to stop?
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1789 on: April 22, 2009, 09:13:09 AM

Oh hay, no worry about being banned from The West and the West Forums!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Your words are glib and meaningless since any kind of trust with the Coppers was nuked some time ago.  As I quote the first thing you said to me:

"The simple fact of the matter is that your members attacked us, specifically our builders. So we took that as an invitation for war...a war in which you have no chance of winning. We have obliged your fighters and have done our part in ensuring a steady stream of knock outs on your end."

Keep in mind that there will be no further relationship between our towns, I would only agree to down grade you from priority target to neutral...meaning that only your duelers and soldiers would be fought through the natural progression of game play.

You didn't put any recognition about the political situation going on with Copper Creek. That, and you don't give a FLYING SHIT about us. All you wanted to do is whip your dick out and rub it all over our faces like High Lander and your ilk before you.

You want a truce?  I was naive before, but I've learned from the wisdom of Eric Schild. Abandon one of your towns and give it to us. Delete your character, Cody McGyver, High Lander, and WhiteBrit. Then we'll fucking know you're serious. That's the only permanent action that is going to register something from Bat Country.

Actually, if we could get an apology for our mule, that would be great too.

LMAO:)

We have consistently knocked out your duelers/soldiers...and pretty much everyone else in your town.  All I wanted to do was get past this and move on peacefully.  Apparently that is not going to happen.  

So...we are back to name calling...good stuff.

xoxoxoxoxo

Cheers.

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1790 on: April 22, 2009, 09:15:06 AM

Then why are you here sniveling for a truce? You are not very good at begging at all.
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1791 on: April 22, 2009, 09:17:07 AM

The only person here that cares about knockouts is you.  YOUR PRECIOUS K/D RATIO BACKBONE.  We do not care, it is obviously hurting you more than it is us.  You either make concessions or burn. 
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1792 on: April 22, 2009, 09:19:01 AM

As far as I can tell, builders have never, ever been off limits to the Coppers.  I don't care; it gives me 48 hours of peace, as you point out.

So we're supposed to trust you now, despite the fact that every deal that's been made so far has been violated by you, and the fact that you've been planning to offer us a fake truce?

I don't think so.

I am enjoying the game immensely now - why would we want to stop?

There has never been a truce agreed to between Copper Springs and Bat Country...so there was never any violations.  You are a funny group...maybe too much caffine or something...what are you gaining by persisting in this manner?  The ability to get knocked the fuck out every 48hrs, and that's about it.

I have always enjoyed this game...and that's why I play.

DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1793 on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:08 AM

The only person here that cares about knockouts is you.  YOUR PRECIOUS K/D RATIO BACKBONE.  We do not care, it is obviously hurting you more than it is us.  You either make concessions or burn. 

No concessions will be made.  The offer is on the table, when you decide to get your heads out of your asses feel free to message me.  Until then...good luck.

Cheers.
DB

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1794 on: April 22, 2009, 09:26:20 AM

Again, there is no offer.

An offer implies that you give us something in exchange for us stopping.

You haven't offered us anything.

Therefore, there is no offer.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1795 on: April 22, 2009, 09:29:00 AM

We've already established that DirtyBirdy is delusional. I don't know why you're giving him any credit for having a logical thought.

Note once we blew away his facade of amicability that he returned to form.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1796 on: April 22, 2009, 09:38:17 AM

I'm normally all in favour of diplomacy but the Coppers have shown themselves to be totally untrustworthy. The war is obviously bothering them far more than it is us so I see no reason ever to stop attacking them. We're doing a service to all the smaller towns in our area by doing it too. The Coppers probably don't have time to do their normal routine of bullying smaller towns anymore.
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1797 on: April 22, 2009, 09:45:22 AM

Lorekeep you rebuffed the overture outright,  I don't belive that I have sworn at you today, or posted an otherwise demeaning remark about you here.  So I fail to see where the facade of amicability has been blown away...as opposed to your very poetic quote "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on...".

The offer that is tabled is simple, we stop, you stop...otherwise known as a ceasefire.  I don't know where you think that we should have to offer you anything more then that.

Cheers.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1798 on: April 22, 2009, 09:59:01 AM

I have not sworn at or betrayed you TODAY! I have also abstained from making blatantly pedophilia related comments. Please take me seriously.  swamp poop
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1799 on: April 22, 2009, 10:01:51 AM

OH GOD I LOVE THIS GAME

CRY TO GM'S.  CRY TO US FOR PEACE.  WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?  CRY MORE NOOB. 

I WILL QUOTE MY MESSAGE TO YOU.

Quote from: Gyoza
'YOU WILL SUE FOR PEACE.' 

AND HERE YOU ARE, FILING THE SUIT.

Quote from: DirtyBirdy
...and by sue for peace you mean keep on kicking your butts.

SOUND FAMILIAR, ASSHOLE?

ALSO

Don't think you can get out of this by giving us your shitty noob town, either.

AKA Gyoza
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1800 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:55 AM

It's time to be serious.  TEH WEST IS AT STEAK!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1801 on: April 22, 2009, 10:04:44 AM

I have not sworn at or betrayed you TODAY! I have also abstained from making blatantly pedophilia related comments. Please take me seriously.  swamp poop

I don't recall making any comments that were blatantly pedophilic in nature.  I have the answer from your "leader".  That's what I came here for.  I will just stick around and chit chat with ya's now.

So...how is everybody doing?

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1802 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:08 AM

So...how is everybody doing?

I'm lovely.  Thanks for asking!   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1803 on: April 22, 2009, 10:09:46 AM

OH GOD I LOVE THIS GAME

CRY TO GM'S.  CRY TO US FOR PEACE.  WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?  CRY MORE NOOB. 

I WILL QUOTE MY MESSAGE TO YOU.

Quote from: Gyoza
'YOU WILL SUE FOR PEACE.' 

AND HERE YOU ARE, FILING THE SUIT.

Quote from: DirtyBirdy
...and by sue for peace you mean keep on kicking your butts.

SOUND FAMILIAR, ASSHOLE?

ALSO

Don't think you can get out of this by giving us your shitty noob town, either.

hmm...I see 4 more members of your town are enjoying 48hrs sabbaticals courtesy of your friends in Copper Springs.   But you guys are doing great!  Positive reinforcement can work wonders, especially for you 'slower' people like my friend gyoza...who has taken his name from the Chinese phrase meaning "really small wiener".
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:12:16 AM by DirtyBirdy »

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1804 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:55 AM

You ask for a ceasefire and then poke people? 

Are you bipolar?

-  Mark Twain
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1805 on: April 22, 2009, 10:11:47 AM

Thread continues to deliver.   awesome, for real

I was going to post saying that (speaking for myself only) I might be okay with a truce with Copper Springs, and Copper Springs only, operating on the assumption that Copper Springs and Copper Creek are two different entities, and our beef is primarily with Creek.

But (A) I'm obviously more leniently-minded than the rest of the crew here and (B) DB seems really shifty about the extent to which he speaks for Creek or Creek speaks for him.  Also, I'm pretty sure after his last few posts that he had help writing the first one.  So fuggit.

Also,  this guy looks legit

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #1806 on: April 22, 2009, 10:12:37 AM

oh man i just woke up

I need to go look at a car, but man, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I need to read this stuff when I get back.

Don't chase away the swine before I get back.
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1807 on: April 22, 2009, 10:14:24 AM

lol...no help dude.  That was before lorekeep said his thing.

Your team opted for continued hostilities, not me.

DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1808 on: April 22, 2009, 10:17:23 AM

oh man i just woke up

I need to go look at a car, but man, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I need to read this stuff when I get back.

Don't chase away the swine before I get back.

I will be around for you guys to pick on, no worries.  I like the digs...not too shabby.

I am not really a swine though.

Hope you are thinking about choosing a green friendly car...afterall it is Earth Day...would be kinda silly to buy a huge v8 or something on today of all days. 

Happy Earth Day everyone!  Love a tree...but not too much or else you will get arrested:P

Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1809 on: April 22, 2009, 10:18:47 AM

Popcorn
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1810 on: April 22, 2009, 10:20:11 AM

Uhh.  No?  Everyone can read, dude.  That's not what just happened.

I'll summarize. You said, "Please stop squashing us?"

We replied, "Or what?"

You said, "Or nothing?"

We said, "OH LOL."

AKA Gyoza
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1811 on: April 22, 2009, 10:21:56 AM

I wonder if this is the way diplomacy is carried out around the world. It would explain so much.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1812 on: April 22, 2009, 10:24:30 AM

Here's what I don't understand:  People sign up for a pvp game and then complain when they experience conflict. 

Isn't conflict the point of PvP? 

Oh... it isn't the kind of conflict that they wanted... I think I'm on to something here. 

-  Mark Twain
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1813 on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:32 AM

Uhh.  No? 

Uhhh...yeah.

As 1 tree said to another...you are getting a little too sappy for me.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1814 on: April 22, 2009, 10:26:38 AM

Here's what I don't understand:  People sign up for a pvp game and then complain when they experience conflict. 

Isn't conflict the point of PvP? 

Oh... it isn't the kind of conflict that they wanted... I think I'm on to something here. 

People like claiming to play a pvp game more so than actively engaging in pvp.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1815 on: April 22, 2009, 10:30:57 AM

Oh, come on, we've had THIS conversation before and I don't think we need to have it again for DB's benefit.  Most people sign up for PvP games because they want to be wolves, then they whine when it turns out they're really the sheep.

Then there are those who just want to see the world burn.   why so serious?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1816 on: April 22, 2009, 10:34:54 AM

Oh, come on, we've had THIS conversation before and I don't think we need to have it again for DB's benefit.  Most people sign up for PvP games because they want to be wolves, then they whine when it turns out they're really the sheep.

Then there are those who just want to see the world burn.   why so serious?

I signed up because I was bored playing TW.  If I wanted to be a wolf I would be a soldier/dueler...but I chose a worker in order to help my town the best way possible...which is pure construction.  No wolf here...just a sheep waiting to be shorn:P

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1817 on: April 22, 2009, 10:39:16 AM

Uhh.  No? 

Uhhh...yeah.

As 1 tree said to another...you are getting a little too sappy for me.

Out ninjaed twice schild.  Hope that car was worth it.

AKA Gyoza
Kamen
Terracotta Army

Reply #1818 on: April 22, 2009, 11:03:47 AM

Summary of DB:

I'm not a liar, I just can't control my own people.  Although you all don't want a ceasefire, I do.  How about I give you nothing for one?  rolleyes

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1819 on: April 22, 2009, 11:06:52 AM

I was going to post saying that (speaking for myself only) I might be okay with a truce with Copper Springs, and Copper Springs only, operating on the assumption that Copper Springs and Copper Creek are two different entities, and our beef is primarily with Creek.

But (A) I'm obviously more leniently-minded than the rest of the crew here and (B) DB seems really shifty about the extent to which he speaks for Creek or Creek speaks for him.  Also, I'm pretty sure after his last few posts that he had help writing the first one.  So fuggit.

Copper Springs and Creek are one in the same. I used to be more lenient, but DB and Whitebrit have shown me the error of my ways. The only true peace is when everyone you oppose is dead.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: