Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:56:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 807069 times)
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1505 on: April 17, 2009, 10:04:45 PM

And their womenfolk. Don't forget they have to surrender their womenfolk.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1506 on: April 17, 2009, 10:57:00 PM

Dirtybird:

I got ko'd.

I am beginning to think that these guys are a bunch of multi accounts. There messages are all similar, and they wake up and sleep too quickly. I will send a ticket in and see what the mods say.

The damage is so bad they suspect cheating. Good job! Thumbs up!
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1507 on: April 17, 2009, 11:36:47 PM

Suggestion, at a fixed point in time (24:00 server time ?) we all send their leaders the same message...

"You will be eaten"

awesome, for real?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1508 on: April 17, 2009, 11:46:54 PM

YES.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #1509 on: April 18, 2009, 12:21:01 AM

I'm OK with this.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1510 on: April 18, 2009, 02:12:35 AM

Sounds good to me. I mean, shit, haven't they heard of a good communications and information network? Wars aren't won on strength alone.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #1511 on: April 18, 2009, 10:08:55 AM

The message should probably be "You are on the Internet. Use it."

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1512 on: April 18, 2009, 10:23:30 AM

Dirtybird:

I got ko'd.

I am beginning to think that these guys are a bunch of multi accounts. There messages are all similar, and they wake up and sleep too quickly. I will send a ticket in and see what the mods say.

That's funny because I was the only one attacking him (that I know of) and it took me 3 duels over 2 hours to KO him.

- Viin
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #1513 on: April 18, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

I just got this from Shotgun Joan Collins:

Knocked out much? See you in 48hrs sweetie:)

I was bored, so I replied:

Yep, burned my motivation down on your workers then hung around waiting for y'all to give me 48 hours of immunity for questing. Rinse repeat. I'm only interested in the free XP that I can accrue effortlessly from your workers when I have sufficient motivation. The war works for me - there's no way I could accumulate this much XP from combat with a worker build otherwise.

Hope you're enjoying the war as much as I am. Take care and say hello to Linda Evans for me.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1514 on: April 18, 2009, 10:44:23 AM

My communication with them has been slightly more, uh, infantile.   why so serious?

AKA Gyoza
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1515 on: April 18, 2009, 11:20:50 AM

My communication with them has been slightly more, uh, infantile.   why so serious?

Happy Birthday, Little boy.  Want some candy?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #1516 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:52 AM

Shotgun Joan Collins:

Is that your mom?

You're proud of the fact that you pick on builders? I will enjoy it even more the next time I duel you. And even more the next time I pick on your workers...it's like a giant experience giving party in your town. If only you weren't such bad fighters I would be able to gain more.

Send Lorekeep to my room please...I am getting lonely.

Me:

Well as a worker myself, picking on workers makes sense if I want to win. I wouldn't normally do it, but if you folks are doing the same, and you are, its free XP for me and I don't feel bad about it AT ALL.

The reason we're bad fighters is that for the most part, we're not fighters at all. You're attacking workers, you have been attacking workers since you found us. You started this war by preying on pure workers while claiming that your towns are honorable and never do that. You're hypocrites and you appear to have the mental maturity of twelve year olds.

That's okay. We're good with it. We all know each other and are having a lot of fun in this game. Thank you for playing your minor part in that.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1517 on: April 18, 2009, 11:55:00 AM

Happy Birthday, Little boy.  Want some candy?

I'm 35.  Fuck.

Thanks though.

ALSO

I got Jelly Bellies.

AKA Gyoza
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1518 on: April 18, 2009, 12:00:10 PM

Context:  I informed him about my lack of remorse for being a 'pussy' and not dueling him whilst poopsocking his workers - retarding his town's progress.

Just and example of the hilarity, there are like four of five of these.  He doesn't like me.

Quote from: Sawed-Off Joan Collins
How do you figure it's working? The only thing you are retarding is your own dumb ass.

I am not going to leave your town. I like it here...although is smells like pee. Do me a favour and change your diaper.

You are fighting low level builders and adventurers...you are such a coward. Be a man and take what you deserve. The violation I give you won't be nearly as bad as the one you used to receive when you used to visit your 'uncle' in the basement...

I won't get bored of raping your town...it's fun as hell.

PS - it now smells like cow poop around you...take a bath, rinse out your panties and come and fight.

AKA Gyoza
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1519 on: April 18, 2009, 12:05:39 PM

Online PvP: bringing out the best in humanity since 1997. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1520 on: April 18, 2009, 12:24:26 PM

Yeah John Collins has been sending me stupid texts now since he has nothing else better to do.

Shotgun John Collins     Today at 5:34 PM
Hello,

Would you kindly ask your players to wake so I can knock them out? It's getting boring just sitting here waiting...maybe I will have better luck in 48hrs when there down being knocked out.

I see you're an enjoying a little nap yourself, that's too bad...I really am looking forward to fighting you. Is there anyone in your town that can give me a challenge? The short answer is no...but I am not going anywhere anyway.

Hugs and kisses from your devouted follower:)

Shotgun John Collins     Today at 9:09 PM
Also, your town smells like pee can you please have someone wash the floors.

Thanks a million cupcake.

Also, Dirty has told me about the account reporting now.

DirtyBirdy     Today at 4:27 PM
Hello,

Why don't you tell the 2 members that aren't passed out to come out and fight. I have also sent a ticket into support as there is a good possibility that some of your members have double accounts.

You guys are terrible.

Lorekeep     Today at 9:43 PM
It is the sore loser who thinks the winners are cheating.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #1521 on: April 18, 2009, 01:03:56 PM

Online PvP: bringing out the best in humanity since 1997. 

Join us.

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1522 on: April 18, 2009, 01:07:37 PM

It's so easy!
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #1523 on: April 18, 2009, 01:53:39 PM

I was wondering whether we could use this:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=15008&page=2

It's a thread about a war between Forum Town and Smoking Barrel Ranch that's been going on since they existed basically. Cody McGyver used to be in Forum Town and is talking up war in this thread. So he has a history of creating tensions and moving on. That might be of interest to Copper Doodads' allies. And it might be of interest to Smoking Barrel Ranch and its allies that we're fighting one of their former enemies.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1524 on: April 18, 2009, 02:58:16 PM

Join us.

Grayhair on world 8.  I'm level 1 and think I know what I'm supposed to be doing.  Just burned through the easy quests and need skill points before I can catch trout for the next quest.  Guess I'll pick cotton and scare crows. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1525 on: April 18, 2009, 04:20:08 PM

Dirtybird: Is it true that Gyoza is Japanese for syphillis? Or maybe it's Chinese for little pecker? I don't know...but I am having fun writing this stuff...hopefully you enjoy reading it Gyoza...you cheating maggot.

Oh by the way...it took your 2 "best" duelers 6 attacks to knock me out...good job panzy.

streek0 Where are our duelers? This is getting ridiculous. As a builder I've been attacked 10 times in the last few days. I'm about to put my points in shooting and buy a precise shotgun. Duelers please KO these losers. In W7 this would have been over by now.

Seriouisly as a builder there is an advantage to being ko'd...in so much that you don't have to worry about getting attacked for the next 2 days. You get your experience from working, not from fighting.

I got ko'd...and I don't really give 2 sh*ts. These c*cks can't beat our duelers so they pick on our builders...they are chicken sh*t p*ssies...and most likely cheaters as well.

Because they are a group of cheaters, wussies, and cowards. They can't stand to fight...they prefer to pick on builders.

We will continue to attack them...don't stop. Once they wake up, we'll go down and knock them all out again...and again, and again, and again. They will fall so far behind in terms of leveling up that they will be our bitches until the end of the game.

The irony is that they choose to spend their precious moments of consciencousness attacking builders for 0 experience and 0 money instead of fighting other duelers and soldiers that would give them some decent esperience.

Just goes to show you that they are a group of n00bs that have no clue how to play the game...all the better for us.

Kill'em all everyone! Great job up to this point!!!
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1526 on: April 18, 2009, 04:30:30 PM

I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO ASSHOLE ON THE INTERNET!

AKA Gyoza
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #1527 on: April 18, 2009, 04:32:38 PM

I'm putzing around in here too, Grebong.  Level 6 so far

Planning on going adventurer to level quick and dumping all my points into Dex so I can shoot people.

Stupid pigs won't give me ham.  Damn you pigs!

Why don't you try our other games?
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1528 on: April 18, 2009, 04:52:00 PM

I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO ASSHOLE ON THE INTERNET!

"...It's what I do"

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1529 on: April 18, 2009, 05:31:09 PM

Knowing I would not make it to a Copper town before knockout I decided to try New Avalon.  HAHAHAHA!
3 Attacks before I got there.  One of which I won.  I am now popping caps in their workers.  Hit one builder for 275.  Less than a minute later two Coppers tried to hit me.  THIS IS GLORIOUS!  CAN THEY POSSIBLY BE WATCHING THAT INTENTLY?

Some pr0n from Joany:

Hello,

I see that you aren't ko'd yet, that is something that I will be changing shortly. Remember you can't sleep all the time...and when you open your eyes...I will close them for you...

Every 48hrs...all I have it time. Might as well come and get it over with.

C'ya soon!

xoxoxoxxx

My reply when 2 copper attacks arrived less than a minute late

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
░▒▒█░░▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒▒░
▒▒████▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░
░░▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░

Say hello to John Forsythe!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:40:03 PM by Pezzle »
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1530 on: April 18, 2009, 06:02:12 PM

I'm amazed you all have the patience to talk to these dickwads.  I replied a couple of times and then just ignored them while merrily slaughtering their dudes.

I do like Pezzle's  awesome, for real response, though.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1531 on: April 18, 2009, 06:36:32 PM

Good news is that Legion is staying out of it this time. They didn't decide to side with us since I was instigating a bit.

Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1532 on: April 18, 2009, 06:41:38 PM

Ah well.  Maybe they will join up later for the good pew pew.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1533 on: April 18, 2009, 06:54:48 PM

I want to get a new flag that's more specific to the game.

Early draft but kinda close to what I want to see.

Something about Bat Country, In It For The Lulz, or perhaps talking about mules.

Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #1534 on: April 18, 2009, 07:34:32 PM

Too obvious. Is chop yo dolla still obscure?

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1535 on: April 18, 2009, 07:54:53 PM

I just realized something.  While I've been gone from town, I've been steadily working, and sleeping in the hotel for 10 bucks.  It's way better than paying 40 bucks for only a few more points of energy or 90 bucks for a few more again.  I can just sleep twice and wake after a couple hours on the second, be fully refreshed and have only spent 20 bucks.

Anyway.  I'm going to sit another day and join sometime tomorrow evening, if that's possible, right before I am going to sleep but before doing any construction.  I don't want to get knocked out on a construction job.

Who all can invite?
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1536 on: April 18, 2009, 08:03:29 PM

I can, but you have to remind me what your in-game name is.

Just make sure to get KOed somehow before you start building, since that's the only way to guarantee you won't be KOed during the job.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #1537 on: April 18, 2009, 09:09:47 PM

Why don't you try our other games?
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1538 on: April 18, 2009, 09:28:07 PM

Well played.

AKA Gyoza
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1539 on: April 18, 2009, 09:48:00 PM

Is all of New Avalon fair game?

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: