Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:27:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Estiah 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Estiah  (Read 126820 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #455 on: May 01, 2010, 10:24:44 AM

Decided to play some of this again, anyone know when/why/who/what caused the massive hp creep?  My decks used to be top tier for my level and suddenly everyone has around 100 more hit points then I do.  I've looked up hp raising skills and I'm working on fixing it but I'm only going off info from the wiki and I can't help but feel like I'm probably missing something.  Its going to take me raising every exploration/crafting skill plus doing some very specific jobs to raise it through skills.

I guess what I'm asking is are there more of these that I should know about? Because I clearly need to focus on upping my hp before I worry about anything else.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #456 on: November 05, 2010, 06:43:25 PM

Arise! Just started playing this again out of pre-WoW-expansion boredom. Anyone still messing with it? Doesn't seem to have changed much; I had a ton of action points that I've blown over the past few days. Hopefully it'll still be sticky with only the daily allotment.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Maledict
Terracotta Army

Reply #457 on: November 12, 2010, 04:55:45 AM

I'm playing as part of the EJ group, but from what I can tell the increase in hitpints is due to the new dungeons allowing players to farm the final ranks of Charm Alchemist / Defender  etc - skills that used to be a lot harder to max out.

There's a very, very very long questline at level 47 or so that gives a lot of extra health (60 in total), but from what I can tell not veyer many people have done it because it's so insanely long. Other than that there's nothng I know of that's been added.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Estiah  
Jump to: