Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:10:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: DCSS: The Adventures of Happy Hedonist, or The Spriggans Crusade 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DCSS: The Adventures of Happy Hedonist, or The Spriggans Crusade  (Read 73525 times)
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: March 23, 2013, 09:55:33 AM

Playing this again.  Watch out for herds of mummies.  Don't fight them without a sustain abilities ring.  Did pretty well with this guy.  Tornado is ridiculously overpowered.

Morgue here.

Why don't you try our other games?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #141 on: April 09, 2013, 07:07:01 AM

Nice run! 9/15 runes is strong.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: April 23, 2013, 07:23:23 AM

Thanks.

I could have done Zot, but I had never done the hells before.  They sucked but I finished 3 of them.  The fourth had too many shadow fiends, which did not mesh well with my constant necromutation.  Then I had never seen Pan before, it's really not bad.  Pan lords can be a bit tricky but are weaker than the bosses of Hell IMO.  Then I had never seen a Ziggurat before so had to try that.  I was chewing through it no problem dropping everything with Tornado in 1 or 2 casts, then got a bit cocky and tried to plow through a herd of Mummies.  Was doing fine, then 2 death curses hit my strength and that was it.  Lying on the floor twitching while a giant pile of stuff tried to beat on me.

Why don't you try our other games?
Bann
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: June 10, 2013, 08:51:45 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: DCSS: The Adventures of Happy Hedonist, or The Spriggans Crusade  
Jump to: