Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:04:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Book - 7 = The rest of Lothlórien + a ton of MPvP. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Book - 7 = The rest of Lothlórien + a ton of MPvP.  (Read 3956 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: February 05, 2009, 09:02:08 AM

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 02:14:36 PM

Sounds sweet.  I may never get that far as slow as I'm leveling though.
Ard
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:54:08 PM

Sounds sweet.  I may never get that far as slow as I'm leveling though.

But the real question that matters is, "are you enjoying the ride?", because that's what this game is about.  Shit, I've been playing it on and off since it came out, and I'm still only up to level 40.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 03:13:00 PM

Folks having been talking about this new zone and changes in GOOC for the last few days, presumably from being on a test server.  Presumably breaking any NDA's.  But lather of horny anticipation is LOUD.  I've never seen (maybe WoW pre-TBC) so many OMGSPARKLE leaks before a patch.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:34 PM

The whole of Lothlórien! Heart

If they're breaking the Isengard (the closed test server) NDA, they'll find themselves permabanned pretty soon. But, I'm happy to hear Lórien is shiny!

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 03:56:08 PM

What's there to do in Lorien?  It should be a safe haven.  Now across the river in Mirkwood...
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 04:03:24 PM

Apparently (according to the chat Bloodworth linked in OP) there'll be some sort of twisty rep grind for the Lórien elves.

Rumour has it that the 12-man raid in book 7 will be in Mirkwood, to be specific, Dol Guldur, where Sauron hid, plotting and planning (and possibly also scheming) until the White Council chased him over to Mordor.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 07:42:08 PM

Apparently (according to the chat Bloodworth linked in OP) there'll be some sort of twisty rep grind for the Lórien elves.

Rumour has it that the 12-man raid in book 7 will be in Mirkwood, to be specific, Dol Guldur, where Sauron hid, plotting and planning (and possibly also scheming) until the White Council chased him over to Mordor.

I am done with AC.  You?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 01:10:50 AM

I am done with AC.  You?
Yes. At the moment I'm kinda done with MMOs overall, I haven't logged into any MMO for weeks. I had a few bouts with AC (mainly by being ganked), but nothing since then. Work-work and real-life.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Book - 7 = The rest of Lothlórien + a ton of MPvP.  
Jump to: