Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:48:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Supernatural 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supernatural  (Read 21167 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 06:34:17 PM

I got bored so decided to watch the entire series so far.  The show's not too bad, some good episodes.  However, the emo bullshit gets so tiresome.  I wish they would have toned that all down. 

Have you gotten to the episode yet where they make fun of that? Especially Sam? It's quite funny. It involves

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:15 PM

Season 5 (the last one) starts next Thursday, anyone else gonna watch?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 01:50:03 AM

DRILLING AND MANLINESS

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:06 AM

Fuck yes. Though I am sad one of the last vestige of good television is going to end.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 11:22:58 AM

Eh supposedly they might push it to Season 6.  Not sure if it will actually get there or not though.  I know it was always planned for 5 seasons, but it's not like the CW has a shitload of good shows.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 01:28:55 AM

Great show but I hope this is it. Unless they plan to have Galacticus as the new villain.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 07:08:52 AM

Great show but I hope this is it. Unless they plan to have Galacticus as the new villain.

True, how do you top Lucifer himself and the Apocalypse?

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 08:16:07 AM

I thought most of this episode was pretty "meh" until the Colombo Angel came back.  

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 07:23:44 PM

So is Cassiel now super-charged? I thought that same angel he told to get lost last night had gibbed him before?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
ashrik
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 01:57:10 PM

He was, but he got better. And the dialog between the two made it seem to be that they both knew which higher power it was that allowed it to happen.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 02:48:34 PM

Actually, his name is Castiel.  I don't know why.  I don't know if it's supposed to be that other angel, Cassiel.  I'm no angel expert, just sayin.

ashrik
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 02:51:10 PM

There is no Cassiel. In the show. Unless you're talking about angel mythology, then I have no clue.

I think I'm confused. I'll just backtrack and stick with:
I don't know if it's supposed to be that other angel, Cassiel
There is no Cassiel in the show
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:09:35 PM by ashrik »
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 02:59:03 PM

What?

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 03:02:54 AM

The station I watch this show on changed the time it shows it, so now I'm 1 week behind the US release and I only have a 1 evening window to post in this thread before I endanger myself to spoilers. :(

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 05:20:18 PM

The TV show Spoof episode?  DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: May 10, 2010, 10:01:53 AM

The TV show Spoof episode?  DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Necro ?

I have been watching the entire series over the weekend. I would have never thought that the ending of the world would take so long. It drags on a little bit.

But I still like it.   awesome, for real

Shame about Gabriel dying.  Heartbreak

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: May 10, 2010, 10:03:17 AM

I still watch it, and I still hate it when they fight.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: May 10, 2010, 12:26:12 PM

The hectic parts or the "I fling you accross the room" parts ?

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: May 11, 2010, 06:12:17 AM

The hectic parts or the "I fling you accross the room" parts ?

The "Sam, don't do this", "but I have to, dean" or the "I trusted you sam!" part.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:15:31 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 09:32:34 AM

The "Sam, don't do this", "but I have to, dean" or the "I trusted you sam!" part.

Your skill at reading comprehension rises (1)

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 10:10:17 AM

Yeah, the rest of the show is good. I like the monsters of the week and the overall plot and characters and i like the humor, I just really hate the girly bitchiness they get into.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:13:53 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: June 14, 2010, 03:08:28 PM

Started watching this due to a recommendation in the Fringe thread. It's very hit and miss this far, but the Asylum episode was, as expected, really nice and even at the worst of times it's still better than anything that motherfucking hack Abrams can produce.

In short, I like, or atleast don't hate with fervour - with me the difference can too often be minute. I heard it changes method in season 3, how is that? From the formulaic monster-of-the-week to longer story arcs?

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: June 16, 2010, 05:33:32 AM

Started watching this due to a recommendation in the Fringe thread. It's very hit and miss this far, but the Asylum episode was, as expected, really nice and even at the worst of times it's still better than anything that motherfucking hack Abrams can produce.

In short, I like, or atleast don't hate with fervour - with me the difference can too often be minute. I heard it changes method in season 3, how is that? From the formulaic monster-of-the-week to longer story arcs?

Yeah basically, season one is mostly monster of the week, then in season to it starts arching up, season 3 is full blown arc.

Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: September 17, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

So, just waded through Season 5 on DVD.  It's one of the couple of shows I like watching all at once on DVD.  Good season, with the standalones especially being entertaining.

"NUTCRACKER!"
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: October 27, 2010, 01:01:16 AM

Wife pointed out that new shows are on friday and I've apparently missed half the new season. FUCK

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: April 19, 2011, 03:49:31 AM

"My heart will go on" was a great episode. Took me awhile to figure out what the hell was going on.

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 02:35:20 PM

For those who still give a shit, new season starts tonight

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: September 24, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

What? WTF can it go from here?  swamp poop

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: September 24, 2011, 07:29:18 PM

Well they have to deal with the "Old Ones" now?   swamp poop
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: September 24, 2011, 07:48:35 PM

Well they have to deal with the "Old Ones" now?   swamp poop

they have a hp lovecraft episode, so this is well welcomed.
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: September 13, 2014, 05:32:09 AM

I'm raising this one from the dead. I just started watching this on Netflix and I'm a couple of episodes into season 3 now. I enjoy it. It's a nice mix of humor, some creepiness here and there, and a decent story.

Though, seeing as how they're about to start season 10, I have no idea how it will actually hold up as I progress.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: September 13, 2014, 12:38:56 PM

It does start to drag. I love the show, watch it religiously (nyuk) but I get tired of the bro drama created just to keep the female audience around. Still, great characters and some good comedy comes out of it every once in awhile.

jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:11 PM

It was designed to end after 5 years.  It probably should have.  It never felt like the show hit full potential, but it felt like it was falling further away from it every new episode...

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: September 13, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

I still like pretty much everything except for the emo brother stuff.  Castiel and Crowley are the best reasons to watch nowadays.
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: October 18, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

I'm currently about halfway through season 9 now.

Seasons 4 and 5 were the best with season 5 being pretty much straight awesome through a really nice finale. If you ended the show there, it would have been a very nice sendoff for the show. Seasons 6 and 7 were noticeably lower quality. Season 8 started to pick back up again and was on par with some of the earlier seasons and so far season 9 has been even better than season 8. So, I'm still enjoying it quite a bit.

It's the most hours I've ever spent on any show just by sheer number of episodes. Wild.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Supernatural  
Jump to: