Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:46:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Music Video Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Music Video Thread  (Read 15942 times)
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: December 05, 2012, 10:10:40 AM

Just found this 8-bit style vid by accident while searching for memorable Hungarian music videos. Since it's a Ukrainian/German band and their singer is Hungarian (sometimes), it sorta counts.  awesome, for real

RotFront - Sovietoblaster
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:49:15 AM by Zetor »

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #71 on: December 05, 2012, 09:17:17 PM

Awesome man, keep it up!  These are all great.  I'm being sent to Warsaw for 2 years this January, so I'm happy to catch up on any Eastern European stuff I would have never seen before.  I look forward to TV when I arrive.   why so serious?

I'll also try to find some more cool music videos to post to this thread when I have time.  Alas, I need to go get trashed at an Italians birthday party tomorrow (fun fact, apparently Italians have to pay for all the drinks at their own birthday party).

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #72 on: December 06, 2012, 10:00:48 AM

http://youtu.be/2f1Ny74_ou0

One of the few covers my band played back in the 80s. Our singer would get pissed because we played it much faster :)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: December 06, 2012, 12:45:59 PM

They used that metal magic!

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 01:35:12 PM

I just watched Lars for free, I'm a thief now I guess.  Or has he mellowed?
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: December 06, 2012, 03:02:23 PM

I just watched Lars for free, I'm a thief now I guess.  Or has he mellowed?

Fire bad!
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 08:33:37 AM

Technically not a 'video', since its just live footage with good editing, I submitt a Buckethead starter video. You don't really need to make a video of him, tho, since its all about the playing. If you like this song, check out "Soothsayer" as one of the most epic instrumental metal songs ever.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Music Video Thread  
Jump to: