Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:05:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Saints Row 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saints Row 2  (Read 25368 times)
ffc
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 02:44:12 PM

Cool site.  I recently picked up this game and it's my favorite game on the 360 by far.  Better than Fable 2, Gears 2, etc. 

How do you do the insurance fraud missions?  I kept running in front of cars in the insurance fraud area and I would get hit pretty hard but I wouldn't get any money for it.
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 02:55:54 PM

Cool site.  I recently picked up this game and it's my favorite game on the 360 by far.  Better than Fable 2, Gears 2, etc. 

How do you do the insurance fraud missions?  I kept running in front of cars in the insurance fraud area and I would get hit pretty hard but I wouldn't get any money for it.

By far the worse diversion's, Azazel and I were talking about how bad they are. The easiest way seems to be on a highway near the zone you need and keep getting hit and bounce into other cars. The car speeds there can give you good bounces and the hit damage you need.
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 05:09:49 PM

By far the worse diversion's, Azazel and I were talking about how bad they are. The easiest way seems to be on a highway near the zone you need and keep getting hit and bounce into other cars. The car speeds there can give you good bounces and the hit damage you need.

Park yourself on a highway and wait for semis or buses.  Bounce off cars for points.  The Insurance fraud stuff reminds me vaguely of Crash mode in the later Burnout games that aren't Paradise.

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
ffc
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 06:58:58 PM

Thanks, I'll try the bounce technique.
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 09:18:38 AM

You do know that you have to pull the left trigger to go in to "rag doll" mode right? Otherwise you will just end up getting smacked and not get any money. I really like insurance fraud in the first SR, but they seem to have made it MUCH harder in SR2.
AcidCat
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:12 AM

You do know that you have to pull the left trigger to go in to "rag doll" mode right? Otherwise you will just end up getting smacked and not get any money. I really like insurance fraud in the first SR, but they seem to have made it MUCH harder in SR2.

Doh, I must have missed that somehow. I tried one of those missions once and didn't understand wtf, never tried one again.
justdave
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: April 08, 2009, 03:12:57 PM

I love the callsign for the muzak radio in (at least) the plastic surgeon. I went by a few times as I was carefully making my guy as hideous as possible before it registered.

However, the most ridiculously over-the-top thing seen in game so far:

"They started to resist with a crust that was welded with human brain and willpower."
ffc
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: April 08, 2009, 03:59:38 PM

You do know that you have to pull the left trigger to go in to "rag doll" mode right?

AAGTHIODHSJLHDFJ

No.  I did not.  Thanks.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #78 on: May 24, 2009, 10:51:26 PM

Got back onto this yesterday to knock out some MP missions. Had a bit of fun.

Also noticed that Tera Patrick: Microbiologist has been released (a month ago, apparently), so I burnt most of the last of my MS points that had been sitting around forever on it, rather than 1 level of Force Unleashed DLC.

awesome, for real

edit - erm, apparently the next DLC pack for this thing is due out in 3 days.  ACK! Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:11:27 PM by Azazel »

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Saints Row 2  
Jump to: