Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2024, 11:17:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Patch Version 1.0.3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch Version 1.0.3  (Read 14339 times)
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 10:28:18 PM

Shit, that's appalling. So now somebody who heals the party gets less renown than people who nuke and stab IN THE SAME PARTY? They're really doing their level best to rid the game of people playing tanks and healers, aren't they?

Maybe Ingmar and I will end up duoing witch hunters or something.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

God Save the Horn Players
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 12:47:35 AM

how did weirdo get more renown with so much less Heal?

How did Weirdo get a solo kill doing only 83 damage for the entire round?

I take it back - he got 1 death blow through doing only 83 damage in a round.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:29:49 PM by UnSub »

schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 05:38:06 AM

Getting Solo kills in Tor Anroc is easy. There are 3 ways.

1. Kill someone solo.
2. Knock them into the lava.
3. Be the first and only person to hit them after someone else knocks them into the lava. For whatever reason, that counts as a solo kill.
Hayduke
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 06:03:04 AM

This part is cool: "The war against the gold sellers continues! We have introduced a new "report gold seller" command that works as follows: when you type /rg, the game will automatically fill out a gold seller appeal using the name of the last player who sent you a tell. If you get an unwanted /tell from a pesky gold seller, type /rg to start an appeal and get them busted!"

Well if you take into account addons the game has had this feature since release.  My first five minutes in game on a new character I got a gold tell, after that downloaded SpamMeNot and have reported something like 230 of the bastards.  I think Mythic just saw how much work it saved them by having a simplified and standardized appealing format that they decided to take it mainstream.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Patch Version 1.0.3  
Jump to: