Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:02:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: We Are Getting EXP Bonus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We Are Getting EXP Bonus  (Read 7276 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: October 09, 2008, 03:42:32 PM

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=364
AR is here and has brought with it many brave adventurers who seek to make their mark on the world around them. The Age of Reckoning is at hand and the gods of Order and Destruction summon you to their call!

Great rewards await those who take up their charge and help to bolster their army's strengths where it's needed the most.

We are pleased to introduce Realm Population Bonuses. These bonuses are temporary boosts to help new players get into the game and strengthen their allies’ efforts on servers where their realm struggles to keep up with the growing armies of their enemy.

For one week, these chosen servers will bestow divine gifts upon the designated realm to help swell their ranks and give them the power to try and turn the tides of battle. Players who join the vanguard will receive a 20% bonus to renown and experience!

Does anyone know if my CE book EXP Bonus item will stack with this?
squirrel
Contributor

Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 04:20:56 PM

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=364
AR is here and has brought with it many brave adventurers who seek to make their mark on the world around them. The Age of Reckoning is at hand and the gods of Order and Destruction summon you to their call!

Great rewards await those who take up their charge and help to bolster their army's strengths where it's needed the most.

We are pleased to introduce Realm Population Bonuses. These bonuses are temporary boosts to help new players get into the game and strengthen their allies’ efforts on servers where their realm struggles to keep up with the growing armies of their enemy.

For one week, these chosen servers will bestow divine gifts upon the designated realm to help swell their ranks and give them the power to try and turn the tides of battle. Players who join the vanguard will receive a 20% bonus to renown and experience!

Does anyone know if my CE book EXP Bonus item will stack with this?

But, but, but...there's only a 1.1:1 ratio on our server. I know that cause Destro told me so!

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 04:58:50 PM

awright! time to push to 40!

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 10:04:54 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Project 40 by Monday is now in effect.
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 11:05:40 PM

Why the rush?

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:05 PM

I just want to max out one character so he's maxed out and I never know when my time will be in short supply, like you know, when the november game rush hits.
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 05:50:45 AM

The xp bonus is funky. As far as I can tell it only works on kills, and not quest rewards/end of scenario bonuses.
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:01 AM

It works for kills in a scenario though. If you notice, when you kill something in a scenario, not all of it gets added to the scoring screen. For example, if you solo a level 40 that hasn't been killed yet in a scenario, you'll never around 7k exp (at level 32), whereas on the score screen you only get about 1,000. Anyway, point being, I was getting more per kill than before.
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 07:16:07 AM

You get more per kill, yes, I was just disappointed that it doesn't work on quest turnins, like the "play scenario" or "kill X players" ones I was doing at the same time.
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 07:30:54 AM

I agree. Quest turn-ins should be effected.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 07:34:01 AM

You get more per kill, yes, I was just disappointed that it doesn't work on quest turnins, like the "play scenario" or "kill X players" ones I was doing at the same time.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.  A plus to xp should be universal... there's no excuse for this. 

Logged on last night to play my RP on Ulthuan. Queues took forever to pop, so I logged.  Looks like the bonus is working to attract people, but may have a negative impact on my playtime.  My typical playstyle is to play in open rvr while waiting for scenarios to pop.  Noone in the open areas + long pop time is a bummer.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 09:23:48 AM

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.  A plus to xp should be universal... there's no excuse for this. 

Logged on last night to play my RP on Ulthuan. Queues took forever to pop, so I logged.  Looks like the bonus is working to attract people, but may have a negative impact on my playtime.  My typical playstyle is to play in open rvr while waiting for scenarios to pop.  Noone in the open areas + long pop time is a bummer.

There was a bug last night preventing folks form getting into scenarios (at least there was for me).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: We Are Getting EXP Bonus  
Jump to: