Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:33:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Other Servers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Other Servers  (Read 10992 times)
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

on: October 06, 2008, 04:26:23 PM

Not to take anything away from Bat Country, but some of us are playing on other servers for whatever reasons.  I figured it might be nice to know which of us are where in case we cross paths.  I'm not planning on updating this like a roster, or worry too much about the formatting, as this is meant to be an informal post for those who have strayed from the herd.

Avelorn [RP] (Order)
Main: Gaelwen [Swordmaster]
Alts: Curlett [Engineer], Kylantha [Witch Hunter], Lantyssa [White Lion], Kalindriel [Warrior Priest]

The latter two I only play with my roommate, so we have some characters to level together.  Most are in the guild Honor's Shadow, which was Arrym Sidhe in DoaC.

Ostermark [RP] (Destruction)
Main: Kylantha [Disciple of Khaine]
Alts: Lashki [Witch Elf], Ishkani [Sorceress]

All are unguilded for now.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Damn Dirty Ape
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:30 PM

I'm still trying out classes so I haven't anything beyond rank 15 yet.  So many cool looking and varied models and effects makes this my first altaholic MMORPG.  I picked RP servers because shitty names tend to be a little less common on them and I value the concept of RP yet ironically can't be bothered to do much of it.  I've seen some Honor's Shadow folks running around and have done some PQs and scenarios with them.  Good people.

Avelorn

Main:  Magda (Archmage)
Alts:  Carmilla (Bright Mage), Morga (Swordmaster)

Ostermark

Main: Galaxias (Sorceress)
Alts:  Buggerit (Shaman), Solwulf (Chosen), Wyrd (Magus)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 05:37:57 PM by Damn Dirty Ape »
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 05:44:47 PM

For Order, I have about a half dozen alts on Ulathan.

For Destruction (I keep wanting to call the other faction Chaos...) I play on Skavenblight (RP).  My main, if you can call a level 10 character that, is a Disciple named Sinirin, and I've got a mess of alts.  Server's pretty dead, though.  The other day I solo captured the entire RvR area for Blighted Isle and Chrace, didn't run in to anyone the entire time.
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:31:15 PM

I play with my guild on Ostermark on the order side. My main is Zaphir (ironbreaker), and my alts are Ranagol (runepriest) and Rimfiztrik (engineer).

Dorf power!11

-- Z.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:57:34 AM

Red Eye Mountain (Destruction)

Main: Murdoc [Black Orc]
Alts: Lynch [Marauder], Snotbag [Shaman]

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 07:09:11 AM

Praag [Open] (Order)
Main: Plincess [19/18 Archmage]
Alts: Nijasan [13/13 White Lion]

Hochland [Open] (Destruction) {Mothballed until the population balance isn't 4:1 D:O}
Main: Nija [21/18 Disciple of Khaine]
Alts: Vanija [13/13 Witch Elf]

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:14:58 AM by Nija »
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 07:27:17 AM

I currently run a guild on the Praag server (Open RvR), Apathy Collegiate. We are mostly a group of Virgina based friends, but we have recently opened up recruitment for randoms on the server. Right now we are a casual group, with some power gaming tendencies.

Anyone who contacts me from F13 can join, just send me a PM.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 11:49:59 AM

I switched my alt Destro server to Ostermark since it seems to be about even balance wise and I like RPing a Black Orc.
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:18 PM

I have my Destro alt on Phoenix Throne, its high pop, and very balanced. Although I dont play it very much, my Zealot is level 7 and my Marauder is level 8.
waylander
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 12:07:24 PM

Azazel - Order

Its a pretty balanced server with about equal numbers of Order and Destruction.

Lords of the Dead
Gaming Press - Retired
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 12:15:34 PM

I play with my guild <Ministry of Love> on Ostermark, Destruction side.  My main is Fantod.  Just haven't had enough time to roll Order on Ulthuan yet, but I've suggested to the gang that we roll order alts there.
schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 12:24:53 PM

Hope you all do, Sauced!
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 02:00:51 PM

Once I catch up to my order guild, I might do the same.  I'd rather not be trying to do it with two guilds, especially with some of y'all already in T3/T4.

Good to see some people on my RP servers.  I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 03:27:28 PM

I'm on Darklands oceanic server.  Kharmon the Runepriest.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 04:25:37 PM

I have some infrequent destro action on Magnus (the Volkmar 'clone' splinter server). My highest level character is an unguilded Black Orc called Vilebreath. I also RP with my Orc there, and when people accuse me of role-playing, I tell them that I'm just a boy from Sarf London, innit.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Vinadil
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 01:19:59 PM

Ostermark [RP] - Order side

I play with the Mithril Warhammers

Vinadil - Runepriest.

Nice to see some Destro folks from Ostermark here.  So far it has been a pretty fun server competition-wise.  It is very laid back, which is nice since we are a pretty casual guild.
Hayduke
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 02:25:44 PM

Ostermark destro side as a DoK (Sarvis)
Avelorn order as a WP (Sarvis)
Drifting Castle order as an AM (Limel)

Guildless atm, my DoK and AM just started T2.  I haven't really settled on a server yet.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 11:03:17 AM

despite playing in my oceanic zone server, i'm getting better latency in US servers.
Currently on Ulthuan Swordmaster 38
and Anroc Order (Open RVR) Runepriest 13
and Darklands Destro (Core) Chosen 20
and Vortex Destro (Core) Chosen 26

I might roll elsewhere to have some destro open rvr.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 11:23:57 AM

I play on Azazel as Draegan the Warrior Priest.

I think me and a few friends are making our own guild tonight or something.
mol
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 02:48:57 PM

Hope you all do, Sauced!

If any f13 readers without a home are on Ostermark, or want to be on Ostermark, Ministry of Love would be happy to have you. Provided you're not, you know, weird in ways that our incompatible with our weird. Sauced/Fantod's not been around much, but he never is anymore. It hasn't been the same since Kelavere.
BitWarrior
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:40 PM

Just want to mention that Mythic has just announced (public testing?) free server transfers coming next week, so there's potential you might be able to consolidate:

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=398

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:27 PM

Hope you all do, Sauced!

If any f13 readers without a home are on Ostermark, or want to be on Ostermark, Ministry of Love would be happy to have you. Provided you're not, you know, weird in ways that our incompatible with our weird. Sauced/Fantod's not been around much, but he never is anymore. It hasn't been the same since Kelavere.

Banning the guild leader may have had an impact on the hospitality.
mol
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 03:21:33 PM

Hope you all do, Sauced!

Banning the guild leader may have had an impact on the hospitality.

Oh, i didn't get banned, just deleted. And look, I'm back. You can't keep an old windbag down -- and from what I've seen F13's full of them, so I should be right at home.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 08:56:48 PM

It wasn't letting me add Fantod when I tried a few weeks ago, but I'll try again.  Currently with the Scabpickers on one of my Ostermark alts as it's a friend of a friend dealie.  If I get much play there and things don't work out with them I'll keep y'all in mind.

Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 05:46:25 AM

It wasn't letting me add Fantod when I tried a few weeks ago, but I'll try again.  Currently with the Scabpickers on one of my Ostermark alts as it's a friend of a friend dealie.  If I get much play there and things don't work out with them I'll keep y'all in mind.

If you stick around Ostermark, I play Grimgeir with the guild Shadow Company. I'm Rank 15 currently so if you're running T2 scenarios or whatever and need a tank, feel free to look me up.
McSteak
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 06:12:10 AM

I'm on Phoenix Throne (Order) - Beign - Engineer

Looking for a large population server for my Destroyer Alts.. any ideas?
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:56 AM

I'm on Phoenix Throne (Order) - Beign - Engineer

Looking for a large population server for my Destroyer Alts.. any ideas?

Hey.......I killed you the other day!  Or maybe you killed me, I forget.

awesome, for real
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Other Servers  
Jump to: