Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: 25% Tax Possibly Incoming - Voice Opinions Here. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 25% Tax Possibly Incoming - Voice Opinions Here.  (Read 19431 times)
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:13 PM

Really? Colours make THAT big of a difference? I know I've never tried to kill someone because of what colour their armour was dyed. Do you really see an increase in the amount of times you get targetted and attacked based on what dye you used?

Absolutely. I don't think people are targeting me because of a color, they are looking for healers and other squishies and the more I stand out the more likely they are to notice me and attack.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 02:33:37 PM

If history repeats itself, the top reason that people will use dyes will be so that guild groups can differentiate eachother.  It makes the game fun and adds to a sense of notoriety. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 02:41:54 PM

I dye all my healers hot pink or yellow, and then spend 50% of my time(the other 50% being when I hammer my heal hotkeys) jumping up and down like Cookie Monster suffering from ritalin withdrawal.

I can't really explain it, but it basically makes me immortal.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 08:40:04 PM

Really? Colours make THAT big of a difference? I know I've never tried to kill someone because of what colour their armour was dyed. Do you really see an increase in the amount of times you get targetted and attacked based on what dye you used?

it's not about 'hey look, gold ! Let's kill gold first!' it's more like having less chance of being spotted earlier. Especially in really brown maps like Morkaine. If you wear gold you're definitely gonna be spotted right away.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 08:43:27 PM by rk47 »

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 11:04:46 PM

I've always dyed my armor to match my Guild Colours.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 05:54:39 AM

speaking of gold , tax is 25% if you add another 75% tithe you are effectively contributing 100% of your cash drops to the guild.  I found that out today while aoe farming. I didn't hear the coin jingle while looting and realize I've contributed 100% of my cash drops to Bat Country.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: 25% Tax Possibly Incoming - Voice Opinions Here.  
Jump to: