Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:52:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Keyboard Shortcuts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keyboard Shortcuts  (Read 9134 times)
jlwilli5
Terracotta Army

on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:02 PM

Target Erukul 

EvE:
      Lukure
      Karsys
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 01:56:36 PM

I assume that, for most people, most of these will be overwritten by keybinds. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
jlwilli5
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 02:02:05 PM

I plan on ---> G15 and in game macro system.
  Hell i might even bust out my nostromo for kicks so I can enjoy my fat filled meaty Pizza and high calorie Premium Beer in my free hand.

Target Erukul 

EvE:
      Lukure
      Karsys
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:11 PM

kinda curious here as to how many people use the defaults, make minor tweaks, or completely remap.   I ask because in WoW the only keys I had left on the default bindingsw were:  spacebar = jump, and num lock = auto run.

WAR is about the same with: num lock, space bar and f1 for target self being the only things that are left on their default binding.

Am I a wack attack on crack? or you all find you do something similar.

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 03:15:18 PM

Switchblade is supporting Xbox 360 controllers with WAR.  Never done it, don't know how it handles.
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:04:42 PM

I am probably a dumb newb, but does anyone know how to make a second skillbar easily clickable?  I've figured out how to stack two skillbars, but the only way to use the second one is to either mouseclick on it (very much too slow) or to hit Shift+2 to switch and then press the number (and then Shift+1 to get back to primary bar). 

Is there a way to just press shift and the number on the second skillbar I want to activate that skill? 

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 05:08:39 PM

The 2nd and 3rd skillbars use alt- and ctrl-, not shift. Or maybe the other way around. I'm not sure there's a way to remap that to shift.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 04:09:47 AM

The thing I absolutely hate most about this game is that you cannot rebind camera zoom from the scroll wheel.  I play with a trackball and it means I can't zoom my camera out.  Very, very frustrating.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 07:05:32 AM

The 360 controllers works pretty well for WAR but I use the inverted mouse option and the 360 keeps popping back the other way.  So I have to hit a key to pop it back.  A small bug, but over time too annoying to keep using.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 07:16:53 AM

I rebind everything.
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 07:53:30 AM

The 2nd and 3rd skillbars use alt- and ctrl-, not shift.

This.  Alt + # = 2nd bar.  so for an example, on my WP i put all my attack on the top bar (#) and all my heals on the bottom bar (Alt#).  Also, it doesn't matter which bar you have in each position, the # and Alt# key combos are for the bar location, not the actual bar number.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Keyboard Shortcuts  
Jump to: