Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Altdorf Bring Out Yer Dead PQ Fixed (and by fixed I mean Nerfed) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Altdorf Bring Out Yer Dead PQ Fixed (and by fixed I mean Nerfed)  (Read 4108 times)
schild
Administrator

on: September 17, 2008, 02:19:59 AM

Stealth patched earlier today.

3 green bags, slower pops. That's it.

Sucks ass. Gonna see if the patch this morning brings back the purplez. Wanted to fill up the guild box with them for talismans :(:(:(
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 03:29:23 AM

There was an 'epic' quest in Chapt. 2 Empiire that dropped an 18dps 2h hammer.  Now it's gone and my WP cries bitter tears.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:30:59 AM

Damn it.  They really nerfed the better than green bags everywhere from beta, you used to see blue and gold in the very first PQ's every third or so time.  The only good bags I've seen were from this quest and since I was playing a tank with a bright wizard I didn't do or take enough damage to ever win anything.

Sad Panda
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 06:35:52 AM

Damn it.  They really nerfed the better than green bags everywhere from beta, you used to see blue and gold in the very first PQ's every third or so time.  The only good bags I've seen were from this quest and since I was playing a tank with a bright wizard I didn't do or take enough damage to ever win anything.

Sad Panda

So they made the game more grindy? I really don't understand the point of making loot harder to get in a supposedly RVR based game.

Did they ever explain the mechanics behind how loot gets distributed in PQs? Because nobody could seem to explain it to me in the beta/beta forums.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:07:04 AM by FatuousTwat »

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:17:01 AM

There was an 'epic' quest in Chapt. 2 Empiire that dropped an 18dps 2h hammer.  Now it's gone and my WP cries bitter tears.

My WP bought a 20dps hammer from the dwarf warcamp last night at rank 7 or 8.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:02 AM

The Troll Country PQs had epic loots when I did them the first PW, are those gone now too?

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 11:35:17 AM

I ran a dozen in Troll country and only saw green bags.  The second and third infamy rewards that you get from the rallymaster are blue though.  There's a really annoying one right outside the RvR camp (order side) where if you die you go all the way back to a castle that is minutes away, you can lose your right to roll and the chest can disappear before you return...  If you're flagged you spawn at the RvR camp right beside it though...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Altdorf Bring Out Yer Dead PQ Fixed (and by fixed I mean Nerfed)  
Jump to: