Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:41:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Grey's Anatomy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy  (Read 3568 times)
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

on: September 09, 2008, 03:27:22 PM

This show is getting a little tedious.

schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 03:29:20 PM

Ok. You were just looking to make threads for shows that hadn't had threads made yet. Work slow today there, Ookii?
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 02:04:00 PM

Nobody watches?

Lucius Vorenus should play every part of every character in the series, it would make it a lot better.

I think somethings happened when he wasn't in the scene, but I don't remember them.  I think Bernadette Peters was in it but I forget.

Rishathra
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 05:15:20 PM

Wow, apparently the show has changed a bit since I last watched it.  awesome, for real

Seriously, though, it grew tiresome to see this bitch whine and complain that her completely charmed life just wasn't charmed enough for her liking, and was therefore shit and worthy of suicidal thoughts.  The angst factor just grew too huge for me to tolerate.

"...you'll still be here trying to act cool while actually being a bored and frustrated office worker with a vibrating anger-valve puffing out internet hostility." - Falconeer
"That looks like English but I have no idea what you just said." - Trippy
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:17:16 PM

Vorenus was in it?

Oh how far you've fallen.

Why'd they cancel your time travel show!!
AngryGumball
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 03:45:07 PM

At the risk of commenting on Grey's Anatomy which has totally bored me since last season. I saw half of this and I felt Kevin McKid was actually very good in this episode but partially because of the way they wrote his character being totally opposite of what normally happens on this show.

However I totally was in luv with his show last season on NBC so perhaps he is getting favoured treatment from me because of that.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Grey's Anatomy  
Jump to: