Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:30:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dexter 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 61454 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #210 on: January 04, 2017, 08:12:17 AM

It's not as good after season 4, but I never thought was really that bad until they start the process of ending it.

They fucked that up - they didn't have the courage to pick an ending they were happy with and instead its just a weird mess that takes way too long.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #211 on: January 04, 2017, 08:47:21 AM

I hit my breaking point in season 8.  I was able to stomach the rest as each season had its high and low points. I really started hating Deb at some point and that affected some post Lithgow season watching. If season 4 was bad I probably would have stopped watching then. Season 3 was pretty damn terrible, and the resolution to 2 was awful in its own right.

-Rasix
Lucas
Terracotta Army

Further proof that Italians have suspect taste in games.

Reply #212 on: January 06, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

Thanks for all your posts. Now I'm re-watching S01 (then, eventually, the 2nd...yep, like I said, loved them :D) with my girlfriend, who also fell in love with the show, then see who this John Lithgow guy is  Ohhhhh, I see.

" He's so impatient, it's like watching a teenager fuck a glorious older woman." - Ironwood on J.J. Abrams
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #213 on: January 07, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

This show was created by cowards who wouldn't know tension if it bit them on the face.  I gave up during season 5.  The end of 4 was definitely the high point.  I almost quit after season 1 when Deb didn't die.  She was nails on the chalkboard every time she was on screen.

Why don't you try our other games?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dexter  
Jump to: