Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:35:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: I am stuck in EU. Let my Bazooko out 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am stuck in EU. Let my Bazooko out  (Read 12144 times)
Xeyi
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 10:44:41 AM

That is the torrent for the EU client. This thread is about the Bazooko (US) client. I know, it's my fault. I confuse.

Oops, my bad  Ohhhhh, I see.

At the time of this post we have 5154 players on the European servers

I wonder how many of those were closed beta testers and so didn't have to register through the site.
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 11:41:25 AM

Fileplanet says I am 2343 in queue (I was 800 last night  awesome, for real ). Queue ETA: 823 minutes.

Yeah, something like that. Except I waited the queue out once, then had the download fail and reset after about 2gb.

Got back in line, some 800 minutes etc, went ahead and just paid the $15 to skip the line and get a decent download speed.

All was good to start, downloading around 300kb/s. Not bad. After a few hours, though, I'm now hovering between 20-100 kb/s or so.

Moral: Brave the line, save your money. Or just forget about playing.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start Quarto.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
where we pour milk on the stomach alien from total recall
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 09:13:19 AM

I'm in the same boat as Falconeer. Want to jump on the latest bandwagon, but with the dodgy torrent won't receive the client any sooner than launchday. I admit I haven't given much appreciation to WAR in the past, but some individuals have been claiming it has PvP and fun in it. As a white person I can't help the urge to investigate. Also, I've been having a good time in Bat Country EVE, looking to extend that good time if you let me.

Want to play for Order though. Same thing as OP: I pay first, got PayPal. A US pre-order key would be nice, since that Rittenbach's Portable Camp looks useful, not to mention not having to catch up to the more dedicated here. Also willing to be your on-demand buffing bitch  tongue

Cheers!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: I am stuck in EU. Let my Bazooko out  
Jump to: