Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:54:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Preview Weekend In Review - From Mark J 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Preview Weekend In Review - From Mark J  (Read 75608 times)
UnsGub
Terracotta Army

Reply #210 on: September 04, 2008, 09:00:35 AM

Next time compare warhammer to fantasy football/baseball and you will have a decent argument.

Games = sports.  Sports = games.  One can compare anything in one to the other.

Remaining on top implies all you said.  There are many rewards for it and any reason anyone comes up with to do so is valid.  It also costs time and money to remain up their even if you a "professional" in your field.  That $500k donation to the UCI by Lance was for a reason for example.
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #211 on: September 04, 2008, 09:02:56 AM

Next time compare warhammer to fantasy football/baseball and you will have a decent argument.

Games = sports.  Sports = games.  One can compare anything in one to the other.

Remaining on top implies all you said.  There are many rewards for it and any reason anyone comes up with to do so is valid.  It also costs time and money to remain up their even if you a "professional" in your field.  That $500k donation to the UCI by Lance was for a reason for example.

I will gladly log in and play WAR all night every night if mythic wants to pay me a couple of million dollars every year.  Sounds like a plan to me.  You're a smart thinker.

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #212 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:59 AM

I will gladly log in and play WAR all night every night if mythic wants to pay me a couple of million dollars every year.  Sounds like a plan to me.  You're a smart thinker.

I'm sure that if people found watching you play entertaining that you could charge admission, sell t-shirts, and offer concessions to recoup the salary costs.  Hey... that sounds just like...

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Preview Weekend In Review - From Mark J  
Jump to: