Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:04:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Any CoV vets have advice for me? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any CoV vets have advice for me?  (Read 18360 times)
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:39 PM

If you are playing a Mastermind, make sure you bind the pet commands to your keypad. It makes controlling your guys so much easier (and I haven't even done it properly so that I can control pets individually). Linked it here.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: October 04, 2008, 03:58:01 AM

So, I resubbed for 2 weeks and plan to get my SS/WP brute to 50 (wich is going to be my first). He is sitting at 44, will hit 45 today.

Any tips for the final stretch ?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #37 on: October 04, 2008, 04:24:05 AM

Do the LGTF or ITF a few times (probably need to do them 4 times). Each run will take 2 - 3 hours depending on the team so you are looking at ~10 hours for the last 5 levels if you are going all-out (it'll take longer than that cause you'll want to sell, drop off loot, take breaks, etc.).

If you are on a server that does the Rikti Mothership raids you can do that too, which might be faster cause you can "sponge" some extra experience by not SKing, though you'll have trouble hitting things without enough buffs at the lower levels.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 02:51:40 PM

If you are on a server that does the Rikti Mothership raids you can do that too, which might be faster cause you can "sponge" some extra experience by not SKing, though you'll have trouble hitting things without enough buffs at the lower levels.
I just leeched 75% of a level by just hanging around in one of those apparently famous TV missions. I could not even touch the minions (lvl 52, lol)

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Any CoV vets have advice for me?  
Jump to: