Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Blade & Soul In-Engine Footage (PS3/PC NCSoft MMOG) CLICK HERE. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blade & Soul In-Engine Footage (PS3/PC NCSoft MMOG) CLICK HERE.  (Read 179330 times)
Count Nerfedalot
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: December 01, 2009, 05:04:45 PM

Lolz the pedo factor in an mmo hasn't been this high ever.
"Huge asses online"

Those asses weren't huge. By my standards they were just above "flat as board" but still below average.

It's not the asses, it's the thighs and hips.

Yes, I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?
Xurtan
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: December 01, 2009, 06:26:04 PM

The emotionless face isn't that bad; sort of fits for a Blade Master; assuming they were going for that look and not just completely lacking in emotion for ALL races..

I'm kind of interested in the Destroyer, personally. I just hope all of the males don't look like androgynous bishonen.
(Outside of the large/Barbarian looking race, at least.)

Either way, it IS pretty, and the spell effects are awesome. Its probably just as grindy as Aion, sadly.
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: December 01, 2009, 07:35:39 PM

Lolz the pedo factor in an mmo hasn't been this high ever.
"Huge asses online"

Those asses weren't huge. By my standards they were just above "flat as board" but still below average.

It's not the asses, it's the thighs and hips.

By my standards? Those where pixelalted just above really skinny. Size zero waste ain't special just looks really weird in comparison to thighs.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #108 on: December 02, 2009, 04:15:47 PM

By my standards? Those where pixelalted just above really skinny. Size zero waste ain't special just looks really weird in comparison to thighs.

This quote makes my eyes bleed. Grammar snake and Spelling shrew in a fight to the death. Please, for the love of jebus, learn English.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #109 on: December 02, 2009, 05:33:47 PM

I wanted to find Bob's post about panties in the Aion thread and quote it here but I'm too lazy.  I may sign up for my first mmo beta in a long long while on this one.  I love the Magna Carta stuff, this eye candy is fun.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Severian
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: December 03, 2009, 08:42:32 AM

I will journey to this world because I have seen there the woman of my dreams  Heart

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #111 on: December 03, 2009, 09:18:12 AM

It certainly isn't lacking for legs or tits. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Or high heels. High heels, while fighting martially. Logical. why so serious?

The artist who designed the female characters typically places them in outlandish platforms. It's his style.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #112 on: December 03, 2009, 09:55:07 AM

I wanted to find Bob's post about panties in the Aion thread and quote it here but I'm too lazy.  I may sign up for my first mmo beta in a long long while on this one.  I love the Magna Carta stuff, this eye candy is fun.

How is the panty based content? I'm burnt out on WoW again and thought it would be nice to play a game with really great graphics coupled with hot women in lingerie. Is it like other Korean games where everyone looks pretty much the same, or are you able to wear a variety of panties and tiny boob slings depending on your mood?

As far as game play I don't really care outside of it affecting my ability to buy/acquire/unlock new and different underwear.

At the rate that NCSoft is improving their DAT ASS technology, I expect to see an adults only expansion to one of their games that makes everyone naked and lets you cyber with NPC like an Illusion game or something. It will break all MMO records.
Graphics like this plus NOT SAFE FOR WORK's interface/whatever plus this way overengineered NOT SAFE FOR WORK would add whole entire new levels to guild drama, as well as creating a lot more shut-ins..The internal automatic lube dispenser is a nice touch I thought. I wonder if it's heated in the resevoir or not.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:08:39 AM by angry.bob »

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #113 on: December 03, 2009, 11:39:31 AM

That face has no emotion whatsoever.  No joy or anger.
It's animu version of calm.jpg
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #114 on: December 03, 2009, 01:34:14 PM

The artist who designed the female characters typically places them in outlandish platforms. It's his style.
It's not so different from the real world.  There's like one pair of boots with a reasonable heel for every twenty pairs with four inch heels.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
schild
Administrator

Reply #115 on: December 03, 2009, 02:27:52 PM

It certainly isn't lacking for legs or tits. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Or high heels. High heels, while fighting martially. Logical. why so serious?
Hyung Tae-Kim is all over the map and there's nothing typical about any of his stuff except the women have udders and the males have rock hard abs and the skin of a 4 year old girl.
stopcasting

Email
Reply #116 on: December 06, 2009, 07:12:43 PM

These new screenshots looks awesome, hope Blade and Soul is not a grind game.

Edit: Learn to spoiler. - NiX
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:31:26 PM by NiX »
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #117 on: December 06, 2009, 09:40:44 PM

This fucking game is going to be so pretty.  But Koreans..  Sigh.  I'll still buy the box + 30 days just to see the shiney though.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #118 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:09 AM

I hope the baby oil the toons in the first pic used is a common drop. When I want my toon to have smooth, glistening tits I better not have to go grind some rare, elite mob to make it happen. Also, NCSoft just needs to stop pretending what they're about. They need to just make the clothing entirely removable and get it over with.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #119 on: December 07, 2009, 06:28:11 AM

I hope the baby oil the toons in the first pic used is a common drop. When I want my toon to have smooth, glistening tits

"I pinch"

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #120 on: December 07, 2009, 09:13:18 AM

The game looks very... titillating.

Yeah I'd probably give this game a go. If only to check 3D models that look better than FFXI or maybe even FFXIV could pull off.

Though FFXIV will probably have several degrees fewer of sex appeal, but making combat look sexy (while also being good mechanics-wise) is something that could probably garner a lot of subscriptions.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #121 on: December 08, 2009, 11:03:13 AM

I wanted to find Bob's post about panties in the Aion thread and quote it here but I'm too lazy.  I may sign up for my first mmo beta in a long long while on this one.  I love the Magna Carta stuff, this eye candy is fun.

How is the panty based content? I'm burnt out on WoW again and thought it would be nice to play a game with really great graphics coupled with hot women in lingerie. Is it like other Korean games where everyone looks pretty much the same, or are you able to wear a variety of panties and tiny boob slings depending on your mood?

As far as game play I don't really care outside of it affecting my ability to buy/acquire/unlock new and different underwear.

At the rate that NCSoft is improving their DAT ASS technology, I expect to see an adults only expansion to one of their games that makes everyone naked and lets you cyber with NPC like an Illusion game or something. It will break all MMO records.
Graphics like this plus NOT SAFE FOR WORK's interface/whatever plus this way overengineered NOT SAFE FOR WORK would add whole entire new levels to guild drama, as well as creating a lot more shut-ins..The internal automatic lube dispenser is a nice touch I thought. I wonder if it's heated in the resevoir or not.

I think the MMO moneyshot you are looking for is:

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
stopcasting

Email
Reply #122 on: December 09, 2009, 07:37:36 PM

No wonder I can't find my post......
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:24:04 PM by Trippy »
pxib
Terracotta Army

Reply #123 on: December 09, 2009, 07:48:24 PM

This will end well. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

if at last you do succeed, never try again
Xurtan
Terracotta Army

Reply #124 on: December 09, 2009, 09:14:25 PM

Facepalm
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #125 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:16 PM

We gave him a chance...
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #126 on: December 12, 2009, 01:13:12 AM

This is cool looking, but as said.. NCSoft. Oh, and just an MMO in general too. Deadly combo, that.

I think Korean developers have a lot of talent though... Just wish more money was invested in other genres.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #127 on: December 12, 2009, 11:41:17 AM

How is this going to be any different than Aion?

I am the .00000001428%
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #128 on: December 12, 2009, 12:11:29 PM

This time around someone other then you will be the mindless fanboi?

We can't say until we've seen the interface and combat mechanics.  Aion combat looks like Lineage combat, this looks a bit more flashy and dynamic and possibly at a quicker pace but its far too early to tell.

-William Gibson
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #129 on: March 15, 2010, 03:57:58 PM

Ya, a necro... so what.
Full G-Star video with generic MMO interviews, 19 mins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRtHAjbOLfA&feature=player_embedded#

Other than this, I've been unable to find any news more recent than when this vid. released which was like Dec. '09.  Anyone got anything new to report?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:00:13 PM by Ghambit »

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #130 on: March 16, 2010, 09:28:20 AM

It has 'Extreme Jumping and Leaping Mechanic'!  why so serious?

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #131 on: March 16, 2010, 09:38:39 AM

It has 'Extreme Jumping and Leaping Mechanic'!  why so serious?

I was unimpressed.  Apparently running on walls and jumping ridiculously high makes people think they are ninjas. 

All I got from the video was that they want to build a fighter into an MMO world.  Good luck with that. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #132 on: March 16, 2010, 09:39:42 AM

Giant shiny asses.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #133 on: March 16, 2010, 04:51:21 PM

Oh boy with this and Tera, we will be inundated with largest breasted, nearly naked, women with weapons soon enough!
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #134 on: March 16, 2010, 05:06:03 PM

In high heels. Don't forget the high heels. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #135 on: March 16, 2010, 05:53:20 PM

If an MMO is gonna suck, might as well be able to jerk off to it.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #136 on: March 16, 2010, 06:07:10 PM

Facepalm

Not that I disagree entirely, but still...

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #137 on: March 17, 2010, 06:56:49 AM

tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #138 on: March 17, 2010, 07:44:45 AM

A cat is fine, too...
Zzulo
Terracotta Army

Reply #139 on: March 17, 2010, 07:52:22 PM

I haven't liked the combat in any MMO so far (except Planetside and even there it was pretty poor) so I am hoping B&S will at least be good in that area.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Blade & Soul In-Engine Footage (PS3/PC NCSoft MMOG) CLICK HERE.  
Jump to: