Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: You can apparently get published writing about digital underwear. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You can apparently get published writing about digital underwear.  (Read 5123 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

on: July 27, 2008, 12:02:39 AM

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:08:54 AM

I guess this is a good time to mention I'm working on another website but it's not quite ready for public consumption. I imagine most people won't notice this thread so this comment is safe here.
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:00:31 AM

Security through obscurity NEVER works.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:05:56 AM

I deny ever having posted that! It was the brown people!

What? Works for the government.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 03:16:14 AM

You work on too many websites.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 05:52:19 AM

As long as the new website is devoted to female computer model underwear design, noone should really fuss too much.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 10:53:12 AM

I'm sure the internet couldn't have lived without this story.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 11:08:45 AM

I'm sure the internet couldn't have lived without this story.

It's not even original.  This is about the 4th time I've seen similar articles on different blogs/ websites over the last 4 years.

"It's because we're all misogynistic bastards, you know.  The women who enjoy these games or say it isn't a big deal simply weren't loved by daddy enough and are looking for our approval as their replacement daddies.

Ha.. only fat chix complain about bewbz in gamz

There, I just encompassed the whole comments section of every thread and article on the topic, ever.  awesome, for real

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 02:39:37 PM

Let's just count ourselves lucky that there were enough female characters with underwear on to compile this list. No doubt if men had their way we wouldn't even have had that.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 04:55:33 PM

Hah hah, maybe if all gamers were gay males.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 04:57:31 PM

Hah hah, maybe if all gamers were gay males.

He meant that they'd all be naked.

Velorath
Contributor

Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 03:54:32 PM

I guess this is a good time to mention I'm working on another website but it's not quite ready for public consumption. I imagine most people won't notice this thread so this comment is safe here.

I take it 42 Entertainment was a little out of your price range when it came to an advertising plan...
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 10:51:44 PM

Ha.. only fat chix complain about bewbz in gamz

There, I just encompassed the whole comments section of every thread and article on the topic, ever.  awesome, for real
http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-write-letters.html

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 03:14:14 PM

Ew, creepy dead shark eyes on that woman ACK!

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 09:47:28 AM

Ew, creepy dead shark eyes on that woman ACK!

The picture of her flipping off the world reminded me that I haven't been to FCWPH in about 6 years, and I need to go see it.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
schild
Administrator

Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

She can give up the myspace photostyle now that she's revealed she's Not A Small Girl.
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 09:02:11 PM

She's got a valid point though, who would want to rescue a fat princess?  Is there an option to just leave her to rot while rescuing some hot, skinny gal that will fellate you on the way back home?
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 05:21:44 AM

She's got a valid point though, who would want to rescue a fat princess?  Is there an option to just leave her to rot while rescuing some hot, skinny gal that will fellate you on the way back home?

The hero is clearly of Appalachian descent to embark on the endeavour.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: You can apparently get published writing about digital underwear.  
Jump to: