Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:12:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: No serial number barrier between CoH and CoV any more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No serial number barrier between CoH and CoV any more  (Read 6665 times)
UnSub
Contributor

on: July 16, 2008, 05:26:13 PM

Here's the link.

From this point forward, there are no such things as CoV serial codes or CoH serial codes - if you buy one version of the game, you get both sides.

Lots of people (including myself) expect side switching to be part of I13, which is why this makes a lot of sense.

AngryGumball
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:52:29 PM

You mean like a betrayal quest from EQ2 or just a designated I change sides?

Speaking from a hardcore....screw you NCsoft stop catering to the casuals. :P
Correction Screw you all MMO game devs catering to casuals. :P
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:23:13 AM

... and hello to the pre-NGE SWG fanbois out there!

In theory you can switch to hero to villain or vice versa. Or so I'm guessing, since it is just a theory.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 07:23:12 AM

Being able to switch is something they've talked about since the concept of CoV was known.  It's not like it's a deviation from their design.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Morat20
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 08:38:49 AM

Being able to switch is something they've talked about since the concept of CoV was known.  It's not like it's a deviation from their design.
Lord Monocrhome will never switch sides. The Heroes, and their appalling color choices have driven him to vengence! He will not rest until he has destroyed them all!

Having said that: It'll be pretty cool to see blasters roaming villian-side, and Masterminds roaming around Atlas Park. At least, roaming around and not blowing it up.
AngryGumball
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 01:21:52 PM

In theory you can switch to hero to villain or vice versa. Or so I'm guessing, since it is just a theory.

Seriously Unsub did you just follow me from another thread in another section of this website to try and dump shit upon me again.

UnSub
Contributor

Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 07:03:45 PM

Seriously Unsub did you just follow me from another thread in another section of this website to try and dump shit upon me again.

Yeah, sure, I 'followed' you to a thread I started.

I happened to read 2 threads where you said stupid things that deserved the same response.

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 09:24:38 AM

why so serious?

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: No serial number barrier between CoH and CoV any more  
Jump to: