Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:28:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: You guys rock! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You guys rock!  (Read 3664 times)
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

on: June 03, 2008, 12:59:24 PM

Loving AoC, if it hadnt been for all you guys saying positive things , while not hiding the messed up stuff, i never would have picked it up. Its really a ton of fun even in the training area. smiley

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:20:51 PM

No man, YOU rock!  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 04:35:17 PM

"What do you want to DO with your life?!"
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 05:00:22 PM

I can have a life?

Hic sunt dracones.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 08:21:04 PM

We just want you to be the best that you can be.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 08:24:22 PM

You were playing vanguard, we could have sugested Hello Kittys island adventure and you'd be loving it.

I am the .00000001428%
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 11:17:29 AM

You were playing vanguard, we could have sugested Hello Kittys island adventure and you'd be loving it.

I cant argue with that. Only thing keeping my wife and myself in vanguard is the open space/freedom.....and one really good MMO buddy.

Im -----> <-------this close to getting my wife to authorize a second copy of AoC...................wish me luck.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 06:57:01 AM

Im -----> <-------this close to getting my wife to authorize a second copy of AoC...................wish me luck.

Who plays the first copy?  You or her?
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 07:31:19 AM

Take a guess  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 12:39:00 PM

Hehe, I play the first copy. However if you are wondering wether or not i am whooped. I am. I married a massage therapist. I keep her happy.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 01:09:22 PM

Hehe, I play the first copy. However if you are wondering wether or not i am whooped. I am. I married a massage therapist. I keep her happy.

We demand and update!  Mob

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:17:11 PM

We demand and update!  Mob

She is picking up her copy tommorow on the way home from work.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: You guys rock!  
Jump to: