Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:25:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Council of Stellar Management Voting Active 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Council of Stellar Management Voting Active  (Read 142011 times)
TripleDES
Terracotta Army

Reply #490 on: August 08, 2008, 01:50:58 PM

I still can't make sense of all of it, but does that quote imply that space whore lost his girlfriend over a game?

Yes. He did as far as anyone can tell. Revan and Jade had a falling out sometime during the election cycle. I got a few eve-mails from a person in SF/Blood Whatever(Revans Corp) regarding the issue and some other things(a claim that Revan was buying Jade votes, but no hard info), and it came out publicly not too long after that(and not by my hand).

Short answer. There was a bunch of internal drama between the two and they broke up over a video game.
His girlfriend played EVE, too? And they've broken up over in-game politics? Did I get this right?

What the fuck?! DRILLING AND MANLINESS

EVE (inactive): Deakin Frost -- APB (fukken dead): Kayleigh (on Patriot).
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #491 on: August 08, 2008, 02:02:09 PM

His girlfriend played EVE, too? And they've broken up over in-game politics? Did I get this right?

Don't you know that intarnet is serious business?

Witty banter not included.
TripleDES
Terracotta Army

Reply #492 on: August 08, 2008, 02:07:31 PM

Yeah.

But...

That's really fucking stupid! Then again, I wonder who'd put up with that cock juggler to begin with.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #493 on: August 08, 2008, 02:29:23 PM

And Revan, of all people?  That's a pretty infamous name in certain RP circles too.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #494 on: August 08, 2008, 02:51:12 PM

Infamous how?  Gossip about Eve is always so much more interesting than the game itself!  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

Over and out.
Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #495 on: August 08, 2008, 04:18:46 PM

See I was expecting the old "spends more time with the game than her" story but that's just, um, wow.
sanctuary
Terracotta Army

Reply #496 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:35 AM

TripleDES
Terracotta Army

Reply #497 on: August 09, 2008, 09:42:49 AM

These pictures must be pre-EVE, 200 pounds ago. If they're not, it'll be time to get playing again.

Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #498 on: August 09, 2008, 10:30:05 AM

Third relationship  (that I know of) for Revan with players of EVE.  She had a reputation for spending lots of money to get things done in game.  If you really want the details wade through chatsubo.  Some of it is there and you will know who to ask for more details.  Of course they may not want to talk about it ;)
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #499 on: August 09, 2008, 02:58:40 PM

These pictures must be pre-EVE, 200 pounds ago. If they're not, it'll be time to get playing again.

Those pictures must be from the 70s. When people had fucking square wine glasses.

Yellow square wineglasses...(they could also be cylindrical, but Jesus that is terrible)
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #500 on: August 09, 2008, 03:33:38 PM

So what your basically trying to say is Jade's ex is a 200 pound woman in her 60s ?

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #501 on: November 12, 2008, 09:00:44 PM

Bump

Who's everyone voting for?
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #502 on: November 13, 2008, 01:06:39 AM

Bump

Who's everyone voting for?

Sophie Dagneau (niarT epaR) and Darius.  :patriot:

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #503 on: November 13, 2008, 04:33:21 AM

NOTA can't see anyone that's drama enough to have some fun.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #504 on: November 13, 2008, 06:49:39 AM

That link is closed right now.

Since we got onto the topic of Revan, here is some stuff from Lowa, now a goon (who was with us in ZS- last night) that touches on Revan and on Aegis Militia:

Severance are actually pretty good, they got most of the fat cut out living in KBP far away from everyone else and getting shot at constantly. Unfortunately a lot of them don't speak English, which often made coordination hard. They kind of do their own thing most of the time.

Sylph were the "good" (slight not as awful) corps who left NOS to move to northern Catch, and for a while were actually doing well, but some of their corps left and they've since gone into full on awful pubbie recruiting mode. They have or had a lot of ex-ISS members.

Paxton used to be really good, it was their tower that held back BoB, but overnight doubled the size of their alliance with useless fat and have continued to recruit more and more terrible people.

Libertas were the leftovers of NOS when the Sylph corps left, these people have literally been sitting in the QBL pocket for almost 3 years doing nothing but ratting. Not many showed up to ops and the ones that did you almost wish they wouldn't.

Aegis Militia has a pretty troubled past in the Amarr bloc, Revan was once a member as were a lot of other notorious douchebags and traitors. They lost most of their members and their leadership was inactive, but were given an out of the way and terrible constellation to call their own anyway. CVA leadership was actively monitoring new AM recruits to see if they were spies because AM was letting so many stupidly obvious spies in and giving them POS roles. I'm not joking.

Collectively these Holder alliances have turned into the new ISS/KOS/Bruce, where all the terrible people who just want to live in 0.0 without any risks or responsibilities go. Sadly CVA has started heading down that path as well.

Lowa was the FC in the fleet fight in KBP in December last year when we whipped the arses of the various Minmatar invaders who were taking advantage of the attack from Triumvirate to try and take that northern constellation.  That was probably the best FCing I have seen.

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #505 on: November 13, 2008, 07:19:01 AM

Yeah, he's good.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #506 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:16 AM

I like that Aegis Militia gets the longest entry.
Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #507 on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:15 AM

I abstained twice :colbert:
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #508 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:45 PM

I guess this is done.  Darius got on it again I gather.  :patriot:

I can't read the actual results from work. TLDR version anyone?

Witty banter not included.
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #509 on: November 24, 2008, 02:44:09 PM

TL:DR

8.6% voter turnout
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #510 on: November 24, 2008, 03:46:06 PM

A turnout which signals a victory for democracy.

Twitter - Endieposts

Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #511 on: November 24, 2008, 03:51:42 PM

Couple of raging "zomg ban pirates" carebears got in.  I'm excluding Anhkthingy from that descriptor, she's pretty moderate in her 'bearings.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #512 on: November 24, 2008, 09:28:41 PM

I voted for Promithius as I know him. Hes a good guy and his hearts in the right place and I respect him a great deal.

Pity he didn't get the votes he needed

Hic sunt dracones.
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #513 on: November 24, 2008, 09:43:23 PM

If they do not can the project after this session you can all vote for me!
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #514 on: November 26, 2008, 04:33:29 PM

A turnout which signals a victory for democracy.

GS is kinda like the Republicans. Low voter turn out is good for us[Not me, but GS].

Of course, this only works if GS and allies get off their ass and vote[for the right people].
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #515 on: November 26, 2008, 04:57:05 PM

So Avalloc was the new Ross Perot?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Council of Stellar Management Voting Active  
Jump to: