Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:27:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning CE Contents Leaked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning CE Contents Leaked  (Read 66446 times)
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 04:21:02 PM

I'm counting on you F13 faithful to experience vicariously the thrill|agony of gameplay…

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 08:43:04 AM

I got my open beta code yesterday which I promptly put onto my beta access account. I also got my other codes for the ingame goodies which I printed out and stored in a (hopefully) safe place.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 08:49:38 AM

I've gone to a couple of the local EBs up here in Calgary, but none of them have the SKU for it yet.

Question: Having never pre-ordered an online game online, does the 5-10 days of shipping to Canada mean I get it 5-10 days after the game launches? If so, screw that, I'll just wait for it to appear up here.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 09:31:29 AM

I've gone to a couple of the local EBs up here in Calgary, but none of them have the SKU for it yet.

Question: Having never pre-ordered an online game online, does the 5-10 days of shipping to Canada mean I get it 5-10 days after the game launches? If so, screw that, I'll just wait for it to appear up here.
I've only done it a couple times but the games showed up on the release date.  Since this grants access to a head start you will be in before the release date anyways, often when that happens there is a few days between release and when the retail key has to be entered before the service is turned off.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 09:51:11 AM

I got my open beta code yesterday which I promptly put onto my beta access account. I also got my other codes for the ingame goodies which I printed out and stored in a (hopefully) safe place.

Codes? From an online preorder, or a brick and mortar one?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:24 PM

Got mine from an online preorder from EBgames.  They send you one code for the open beta, one for the live game head start, and one for the ingame items.
Arrrgh
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 12:03:03 PM

I got all three of my codes via email today. From EBStopwhateverthehellitisnow online.
Jain Zar
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 07:58:43 PM

Is it wrong I want the goodies but not the game itself?
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 08:19:53 PM

Is it wrong I want the goodies but not the game itself?

No.  The only reason I'd buy the Age of Conan CE is for the drinking cape.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 12:08:31 PM

Online.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Medic975
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 09:17:21 PM

Man I really do not want to get wrapped up in another MMO but this one has me tempted.
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 07:58:16 AM

EAstore finally sent me my beta, preorder, and headstart codes.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
tasmia
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 05:20:52 AM

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 09:06:20 AM

Weird. I ordered from Gamestop/Eb online and had my codes in an email just fine.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning CE Contents Leaked  
Jump to: