Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:00:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Buy Crossing Midnight. Do it now. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buy Crossing Midnight. Do it now.  (Read 2827 times)
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

on: January 28, 2008, 11:32:39 PM

A sweet Vertigo book by the author of Lucifer, it is up to its ears in awesome, based around Japanese folklore (all of the gods and demons and spirits and whatnot) in the modern age.  And it isn't selling for shit.  My local comic store is apparently selling just one copy per issue.  It's a weird comic that is very lacking in spandex brigade, so none of the nerds are buying it.  This must not be allowed to continue, 'cause eventually Marvel'll pull the plug on it.

So buy it!
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 11:36:59 PM

Pretty thick issues. 130 pages. Up to it's ears in awesome? Ordered both from Amazon. Good lookout.

Is there more than 2 volumes?

Wait, tpbs? What issue is the comic up to?
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 11:59:16 PM

Issue 14 is the latest.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 12:20:53 AM

Marvel's become so powerful that they now have the authority to pull the plug on Vertigo books?

I had to give you shit on it, or else someone else would've come along and done it.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 12:27:17 AM

Marvel's become so powerful that they now have the authority to pull the plug on Vertigo books?

I had to give you shit on it, or else someone else would've come along and done it.

Especially since DC is a lot more lenient when it comes to canceling books.
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 07:51:39 AM

Marvel has become such an awful shitpile in my mind that when I thought of a good book getting canceled, Marvel was the name that popped into my head.  Oops.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 08:01:54 AM

Marvel has become such an awful shitpile in my mind that when I thought of a good book getting canceled, Marvel was the name that popped into my head.  Oops.
http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=11975.0

awesome, for real

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Buy Crossing Midnight. Do it now.  
Jump to: