Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:53:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: SimCity Societies - Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc. - PC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SimCity Societies - Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc. - PC  (Read 4110 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: January 15, 2008, 08:56:04 PM

God.  I could only force myself to finish the tutorial.  It's not as good as The Sims and not as good as SimCity, but is a cartoony bastard child of each gametype that's inexplicably not for the Wii.  Either play The Sims or SimCity if you must.  Shame on you, Tilted Mill.
-
Purchase several ten-foot poles.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:50:35 PM by Yegolev »

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:21:24 PM

I bought this game without thinking, not even noticing that it wasn't from Maxis.

It was a horrible mistake and I'm sorry. Things don't improve after the tutorial.
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 11:10:44 AM

I'm kinda disappointed to here this. Not a Simcity fan at all, but I really liked Tilted Mill's past offerings. I guess you can't hit one out of the ballpark everytime.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 11:40:48 AM

I can put a positive spin on it, if you want: it's like someone at Tilted Mill killed Chris Sawyer, put on his skin like a suit and programmed a game but forgot about adding rollercoasters.  Instead they decided to have two separate power supplies and connect one to theming.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 02:01:10 PM

I'm kinda disappointed to here this. Not a Simcity fan at all, but I really liked Tilted Mill's past offerings. I guess you can't hit one out of the ballpark everytime.
I'd blame EA before I would blame Tilted Mill, though frankly those guys did better work when they were at Impressions.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: SimCity Societies - Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc. - PC  
Jump to: