Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:28:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - Troika - PC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - Troika - PC  (Read 35009 times)
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: January 10, 2008, 01:20:38 PM

Malk it is then, and I'm trying not to be a Doughnut.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: January 10, 2008, 04:20:47 PM

I liked the newscaster the most as a malk.

And we know it was you.

Velorath
Contributor

Reply #72 on: January 14, 2008, 06:36:12 PM

The only part I really had trouble with in my one playthrough with the Nosferatu was the goddamn graveyard sequence. All those zombies and not nearly enough bullets. Took me about 5 or 6 tries, maybe more. I don't remember any of the rest giving me nearly as much trouble.

They give you a fuckton of ammo in the box where u get the quest.  I've found that quest to be damn near immpossible, but I didn't pump up bullet time at all.  I'm not really much of a fan of that mechanic.  Any tips for beating that one?

I think I got lucky in that I beat that one on the first try without any real problem with a mix of headshots and beating the zombies back with the sledgehammer.

I finally finished the game today.  That hotel the sabbat are holed up in was probably the most tedious part of the game for me since a lot of the hallways were too narrow an cluttered with enemies to stealth through.  I think playing through the game as a Malk the first time around has spoiled me.  I almost can't imagine playing through the game with more "normal" dialogue options.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #73 on: January 14, 2008, 06:51:55 PM

I'd say Tremere is worth a play. Take up blood magic and firearms, fuck dialogues.

Russian Doorman: What do you want?
*trance* feed on him till death  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Enter boss' room.
Russian Mafia Boss: Says stuff in russian
*suicide*  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

*Quest Complete*  this guy looks legit

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #74 on: January 15, 2008, 01:10:46 PM

I'm on my 8th playthrough now thanks to this thread.  May God have mercy on my soul.

I picked Brujah because that's what my first playthrough was with, before I knew enough about the various disciplines and feats to munchkin myself out properly.  You know that first Kuei-Jin fight in Santa Monica that most people (including me) have trouble with their first few times?  I beat his ass so hard he didn't have a chance to even take a swing at me.

DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - Troika - PC  
Jump to: