Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Killboard! f13.7mph.com 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Killboard! f13.7mph.com  (Read 40724 times)
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: February 07, 2008, 10:01:41 AM

Heh, actually the KB is acting a little funny because we have both F13 and BAT in there. Normally 'Top Losers' would just be folks in other corps, but it can't handle two primary corps.

Top Losers is usually the list of how many ship members of the primary corp have lost

As an aside how did you get the board to accept any/all corp submissions?
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: February 07, 2008, 12:20:21 PM

It's a setting for the newer version. You set corp to 0 and alliance to 0 and set 'public mode' which allows any and all posts.

I had to manually edit the F13 and BAT Stat pages to only show stats for those corps, otherwise it shows everything (everything as a kill AND a loss, regardless of corp).

Sounds like it's working right then.

- Viin
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #72 on: February 12, 2008, 09:43:00 AM

This needs to be a sticky, I always forget the fucking url.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #73 on: February 12, 2008, 10:59:38 AM

This man speaks ze truuf

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:09 PM

Should work in the in-game browser so just add it to your in game browser bookmarks
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:41 PM

Or just look at the F13 channel's MOTD.

Edit: Actually, I'm shocked, shocked, you don't have this bookmarked in your browser.

- Viin
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #76 on: February 13, 2008, 03:26:28 PM

heh.

What do the green highlighted modules mean?

These items weren't destroyed?
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: February 13, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

I believe that's right.

- Viin
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #78 on: February 13, 2008, 08:33:57 PM

Thems the phats.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: February 21, 2008, 07:13:03 AM

*bump*

(to a currently very sad looking kill board I might add  huh)

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #80 on: February 21, 2008, 07:25:24 AM

Concord police commander's kicking our ass!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: February 21, 2008, 07:51:44 AM

edit:  I'm an idiot, those are only f13/bat specific stats.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:55:14 AM by Murgos »

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #82 on: February 21, 2008, 08:38:12 AM

Please note that portraits are actually working now. If you have an older character, you can update your portrait by going to f13.7mph.com in your in-game browser.

Newer guys are going to be screwed for awhile - it takes about 3-4 weeks for the database to get your EVE ID so it can find your portrait.

- Viin
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: February 21, 2008, 08:38:45 AM

*bump*

That's the way when you get a bunch of new players basically starting (or restarting) a corp and fighting a lot.  At first, you end up with a deficit on the KB, then you begin to turn it about, and that will gradually happen for BC, too.  My corp (DF) started off losing startling numbers of cruisers, battlecruisers etc, but although we're only about half a year old now - with most players not much more than a few weeks older than that - we have about six and a half billion in kills and 72% efficiency, with a couple of capital kills in there, too for good measure (I wish KBs used proper values, cause those caps would add another couple of bill to the total).  Not stellar stats (operating NRDS in Providence means we're not shooting those easy neutrals, only people turning up prepared for a fight) but not bad.

Admittedly, having allies helped a lot in that: fighting alongside CVA is good for our KB stats.

What I'm saying is: BC, with practise, will end up with very healthy stats.  You just got to keep picking fights.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
spotd666
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:06 AM

*bump*

........You just got to keep picking fights.

Hello Kitty  ....yay...Top Killer \o/ 

..shame the Kill Board doesn't show noobship kills - you are missing half of the story.

Club Penguin - Pen Gwyny
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: February 28, 2008, 06:55:36 AM

We can add those back in. :P

- Viin
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 12:39:16 AM

Haha, thanks for removing me from the most-recently-killed position!
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: March 24, 2008, 12:37:34 PM

*bump*

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #88 on: April 08, 2008, 06:11:53 AM

*bump*

*sticky?*

Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #89 on: May 08, 2008, 01:42:15 AM

The killboard is really strange in the way it is adding stuff, and it means that what would be a damned respectable set of stats for Bat look really crappy.

I'm not sure that it's not totally broken, in fact, with kills counting both for and against but losses only counting against, since the efficiency percentage on the stats board has been edging downwards as more kills are posted in the last two weeks.

Also, the way that it counts amounts is really confusing: even the insurance gap on the ships that just Saint Vaiti and Samson have posted in the last couple of weeks adds up to about the same value as the whole amount supposedly killed by Bat, ever.  It also isn't counting module drops, which in fighting T2 Hacs with T1 cruisers is a very big deal.

Edit: so far this week, our kills add up to 1.16 billion ISK.  The killboard says only 216million, including all of the kills by Slay, Munkie etc.  1.16 billion is 300 million less than what the total killed ever stat says for Bat.  It's a shame that our KB says we're rubbish when in fact we are not!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:51:08 AM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #90 on: May 08, 2008, 03:26:37 AM

Yeh I did about 700mil on Wednesday thanks to Slays pointers on Ganking. I even managed tp piss some heavy from Razor off.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Would be nice to have it working.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #91 on: May 08, 2008, 04:05:28 AM

To take a practical example, I added up the value of Samson's killboard - roughly 1,362,000,000ISK damage done - whereas the killboard gives him a little over a third of that and the total for his corp is only 10% more!

The more I look at the stats calculated by normal KB means, the more chuffed I am with the way Bat is doing, and the keener I am to see it in total!  There are at least eight people from Bat on the board that I can see with more than a billion in kills (many overlapping, of course), not counting ones like Pred with 10 figure totals while in DF.

Twitter - Endieposts

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #92 on: May 08, 2008, 07:31:00 AM

I'll see if I can get a newer version of the software - I do think the stats are a bit funky, partially because we are in 'public' mode. The stats shown on the BAT Stats page should be right-ish, but I have no clue why we aren't given more ISK values than it shows (someone else brought this up before too).

I may set up a stand-alone version just for BAT and import all the killmails to see if it reports those numbers differently.

- Viin
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #93 on: May 08, 2008, 09:43:52 AM

Here's an updated KB with a fresh install with just BAT killmails - does this look better?

http://f13.7mph.com/BAT/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=8275

- Viin
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #94 on: May 08, 2008, 09:47:17 AM

Here's an updated KB with a fresh install with just BAT killmails - does this look better?

http://f13.7mph.com/BAT/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=8275

Our efficiency jumped almost 10%, so that looks better.  awesome, for real

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #95 on: May 08, 2008, 10:50:05 AM

Yah the number of kills jumped from 75 to 96 for some reason, I don't know why the original killboard isn't counting them.

But that still doesn't solve the problem of our ISK damage numbers being low.

Edit: ahh I see what happened - when I exported the kill mails from the original killboard it put all of Amarr HM's kills as Bat instead of DF, so they were imported as BAT.

Only ship value is included in ISK damage (kill or loss), and I can't seem to find a way to have it include modules... must be *some* way.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:32:21 AM by Viin »

- Viin
Kamen
Terracotta Army

Reply #96 on: May 08, 2008, 11:41:48 AM

Yeah, it certainly has me confused.  I have killed 3 indi's, a pod, a crusier, a destroyer, a frigate and a Hulk for a whopping total of 30 million isk in value or so.  The Hulk kill alone says it was worth 189 million.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: May 08, 2008, 11:43:10 AM

If anyone knows of a better KB software, please let me know! I think I can hack this thing to include drops but it'll take me a few hours.

- Viin
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #98 on: May 09, 2008, 03:19:26 PM

Can someone delete this mail - http://f13.7mph.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=509 - from the board: nobody posts npc losses.

Twitter - Endieposts

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #99 on: May 09, 2008, 03:31:27 PM

I thought it was funny  swamp poop
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 03:46:02 PM

I thought it was funny  swamp poop

Not when even our kills count against us!

The KB makes me cry right now: I posted the kills, thinking that our kills would jump by half a billion, and the percentage dropped while our kill value jumped by about 120 million.

Can someone with access to the Bat corp kills screen in the corp page check to see if we posted all of ours?  There are a couple missing: a stealth bomber and a cruiser.

Edit: on a related note, here is the summary of the campaign so far, from the Aegis KB.  There's a long way to go, but we're doing well against both targets: http://aegismilitia.phpnet.us/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=5
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:02:44 PM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #101 on: May 09, 2008, 06:18:58 PM

There's a plugin I can install to sync up with the corp kill list, just doesn't work if we don't get final blow (obviously).

- Viin
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #102 on: May 10, 2008, 12:30:44 AM

You've done something that improved it already, sweet!  The dropped items value would be great, too, but for now we're running a 2:1 ratio at around 66%, which is much more encouraging...

Twitter - Endieposts

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #103 on: May 11, 2008, 07:16:32 PM

Wow, I am BAT's all-time highest loser on our killboard.  By double the next-highest guy.  You guys must not be posting lossmails, right?
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #104 on: May 11, 2008, 07:21:50 PM

Hmm. I always post my losses, but I'll double check what we show on the corp screen. :)

- Viin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Killboard! f13.7mph.com  
Jump to: