Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:49:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: I demand a movie of this guy. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I demand a movie of this guy.  (Read 3395 times)
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

on: December 13, 2007, 09:20:43 PM

If you know who this is, I defy you to tell me it wouldn't have the potential to fucking own.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:27:17 PM

Hell yeah. I'd watch it. Zombie Night at the Gotham Aquarium would rock.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Ubvman
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:57:37 PM

They already have...

I believe the guy has the superhero ability to blind police so that they cannot spot bald men with bar-codes on their heads - even with a clear APB.

I kid... I kid...

Gonna be tough to make a movie since the video-game movie with the same name was such a flop.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 01:53:02 AM

They already have...

I believe the guy has the superhero ability to blind police so that they cannot spot bald men with bar-codes on their heads - even with a clear APB.

I kid... I kid...

Gonna be tough to make a movie since the video-game movie with the same name was such a flop.

They could just call it something like "Tommy Monaghan: Hitman", or something.
Cim
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 07:32:54 PM

Why did they make a movie based on a game with so many loose ends? WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD SUCK SO?

Theres a place on your face that can save the human race, its called a smile, the positivity that it creates takes awhile, but the grin will turn an inch into a mile.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 10:37:03 PM

I got the first Hitman TPB for Christmas and picked up "Ace of Killers" last weekend.  Goddamn brilliant.  There is this superhero called The Defenestrator.  He carries a window with him just in case there isn't one around when he needs it.

DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 08:30:58 AM

The JLA/Hitman two-issue series just wrapped a couple of months ago. Definitely worth picking up from the back issue bin.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:20 PM

I AM O'BAYTOR!

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: I demand a movie of this guy.  
Jump to: