Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:30:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Account Management is active 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Account Management is active  (Read 4694 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: October 31, 2007, 01:33:32 AM

I don't have the cash right now to do the Lifetime, so I just did monthly for now - hopefully they'll still be around later. If not - oh well.

And if you were curious, the EA Germany thing for the Wasp dye kit works just fine for the US version. :D

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Wahn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:17:03 AM

Now they only have to get their billing system accept cc from international customers.

"Could not charge credit card. Make sure your billing information is correct."

But they charge you $1 anyway every time you try to submit, as my cc told me on the phone... nice job

Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:05:17 AM

I like how their subscription page is down.

Strangely, the game works fine. So is there another instance of a launch being hampered by people who can't get their html right instead of retarded game coders?
lesion

Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 05:30:41 AM

People are complaining about subscribing and not having it enabled in-game. It's likely that the page won't be up until the actual release...time. They should have left the servers offline and kept the login maintenance up until mid-day today. Whatevs.

steam|a grue \[T]/
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 05:49:52 AM

Important Announcement
Subscriptions are temporarily unavailable due to technical issues. You are still able to create accounts and all players will be able to subscribe as soon as this is resolved. For users who have had difficulties subscribing, we are investigating these issues and will attempt to resolve them as soon as possible.

We apologize for the confusion.
Posted by: admin on Wed, 10/31/2007 - 11:08 Talk About This Story!
Filed under: Subscriber, subscriptions

Bugger.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Account Management is active  
Jump to: