Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:12:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Secret Invasion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Secret Invasion  (Read 2530 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: September 13, 2007, 01:59:16 AM

Marvel and Bendis' big Skrull crossover for '08 gets a name and... well, they've pretty much repeated everything they've already said about it in several interviews like this one.  The key points as far as what little new information goes, is that it's an 8 issue long book that will conclude the whole Skrull plotline, which Bendis says started in New Avengers #1 (it was the Skrulls apparently that ordered the Raft breakout).  The sad thing is that at this point, the Skrulls will probably be more likeable than most of Marvel's "heroes".
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:42:24 AM

I look forward to this for the same reason I look forward to the Dungeon Siege movie. I love seeing how far off the fucking rails someone can take a set of characters/stories. Bendis hasn't written anything good since he revealed Daredevil's identity.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Secret Invasion  
Jump to: