Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:30:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Monster Play. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monster Play.  (Read 2439 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: September 07, 2007, 07:16:29 AM

Rocks. I am really enjoying it, and guess what? you don't have to grind to participate! (at least, on the monster side, lol). I got my main to 10 on the free trial, and then noticed that little red button..pressed it, and made a very large spider (who, BTW has some really cool, and nasty ability's).

I must say, this has to be one of the more creative PvP systems i have played, and its very fun, and very fast paced.

And there is nothing like seeing a band of spiders, ura'ki (SP), and Orcs running after a group of level 50's...

Epic.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 08:09:34 PM

Yeah,  awesome idea for sure, although personally there is something about the monster quests that bore me terribly.  I just can't get  into playing these monsters, dunno why.

Now that I finally hit 40 with my Minstrel I'll need to head over to the Ettenmoors and try my hand at pvp.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Monster Play.  
Jump to: