Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Tradeskill writs - and the motivation to drive to 70. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tradeskill writs - and the motivation to drive to 70.  (Read 16350 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 11:29:15 AM

Ok, so I'm changing my mind. You have to be flexible. :)

Two of my crafters, my provisioner and jeweler, fail like crazy. I mean I was failing so much with the jeweler last night I was laughing about it. It was stupdiculous. So...use the above as a guideline for a crafter who has a medium to good failure rate. One combine, I mashed nothing but durability the entire time and ended up with maybe 5% pristine. Ridicutarded.

Anyway, since this is kindasorta the tradeskill thread, a sneak preview (via Niami's site) of crafted plate and chain looks from GU38. There are a few decent options there, but man does EQ2 still need to learn how to make cool looking armor. It doesn't need to be over the top like WoW, just pick up a couple goddamned books on european armorcrafting for crissakes.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 06:39:46 PM

Hopefully the skeletal revamp, whenever that comes along, will allow them to use more resources for NEW meshes.  Srsly, they need them.  Also, a lot more could be done with textures than is currently the case.  Careful use of alpha layers and bump mapping could really add a lot of style, just look at what the Oblivion and Morrowind modders have been able to do.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 06:45:14 PM

My God, that's pitiful. I honestly think my level 10 in her newbie clownsuit looks better then most of those sets.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Tradeskill writs - and the motivation to drive to 70.  
Jump to: