Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:43:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: E3 2007 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E3 2007  (Read 33670 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 04:07:07 PM

Yea, that's not gonna happen. Album a week. Har.

Maybe for the first few months.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 04:41:13 PM

Yea, that's not gonna happen. Album a week. Har.

Maybe for the first few months.

Yeah, really... supposedly they'll have a 'board' to pick new songs, but we'll see how much money they're really throwing at this Rock Band project.

Speaking of which, new GH2 360 pack today.

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 02:01:49 PM

Seems like it's been a bang up E3 for consoles, for PCs / MMOs not so much.
WayAbvPar

Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 03:23:36 PM

Found the Rock Band Demo. This is the ultimate party game. Gonna be spendy as hell, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 05:39:32 PM

Found the Rock Band Demo. This is the ultimate party game. Gonna be spendy as hell, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

The new karaoke?

That damn sure looks fun though.
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #40 on: July 12, 2007, 05:45:29 PM

The new karaoke?

The karaoke looks pretty much the same as Karaoke Revolution. I'm not a huge fan of that particular system, but the drumming looks awesome.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: July 12, 2007, 08:44:43 PM

The new karaoke?

The karaoke looks pretty much the same as Karaoke Revolution. I'm not a huge fan of that particular system, but the drumming looks awesome.

The chances of a Wyld Stallyns-esque performance is high in just about every living room with that game methinks.

They need to sell a cardboard cutout of George Carlin to say "Eh, They get better" to put next to the couch.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #42 on: July 13, 2007, 07:23:57 AM

On a side note, the G4 channel loaded up with some hotties for E3 coverage. Morgan Webb being the tip of the iceberg.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 12:01:17 PM

I like the "You Win!" caption at the end of the demo. Hilarious.

f13 Street Cred of the week:
I can't promise anything other than trauma and tragedy. -- schild
WayAbvPar

Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 08:37:30 AM

On a side note, the G4 channel loaded up with some hotties for E3 coverage. Morgan Webb being the tip of the iceberg.

Aye. The brunette anchoring things was smokin'.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 12:10:49 AM

Was there any redeeming quality to the show itself? I skipped it this year because I didn't think it worth the time nor money, and thus far I don't feel like I made a bad choice. There hasn't been a thing of interest covered that we didn't already know about.
WayAbvPar

Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 09:36:50 AM

This was the first E3 I followed on TV (G4), so it is hard to judge. It seemed like there were less games and less exciting announcements, but lots more hands on time with what was there. I am sick unto death of 'demos' consisting of nothing but a cinematic cutscene with absolutely no actual gameplay featured, however.

schild
Administrator

Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 09:57:00 AM

This E3 was a piece of dog shit. Ludium is more exciting - and one of the words I normally would not use to describe Ludium is... "exciting."
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:51 AM

The Sony post-E3 news was more exciting to me than just about anything I saw during the "real thing".  I'd forgotten about White Knight Story, now I'm hoping to get a look at TGS.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: E3 2007  
Jump to: