Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:16:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: 30 Days of Night Trailer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 30 Days of Night Trailer  (Read 3179 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: June 18, 2007, 11:58:42 PM

Not sure how long it's been available, but it's up on the official site.  Honestly haven't really gone out of my way to keep up on this movie.  I thought the concept was definitely an interesting one but when I got around to reading the comics after hearing the hype for a few months I was more than a little let down by the actual storytelling.  I like the look of this trailer (although not particularly a fan of Josh Hartnett), I just hope that the people they got to do the screenplay added some actual meat to the story.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 01:10:17 AM

No. There's no story here.

It's "survive the month." He even says it! "If we can last the month?" THEN WHAT? WHO CARES! BLOOD!

It's survival horror with unlimited bullets.

Rent it.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 06:39:42 PM

I finally made my way around to reading this one in trade form after reading nothing but hype over it for a long time. The idea is badass, but the story is pretty empty. The only thing that saved it was the artist. Hopefully the screenwriters for this flick have a good way to expand upon the idea and actually make me give a damn about the characters. I'm really starving for some old school, terrifying horror.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: 30 Days of Night Trailer  
Jump to: