Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:10:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Yahoo Fantasy Football 07/08 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yahoo Fantasy Football 07/08  (Read 94026 times)
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #245 on: November 25, 2007, 12:28:22 PM

Bah, NYG defense is going to get me negative points even though 3 of MIN's TD's are defensive.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #246 on: November 25, 2007, 03:14:40 PM

Amateur Musicians 111.76    Final
Makin' it RAIN   111.72

ACK!

Wait a sec... what happened?  You won all of a sudden?

Makin' it RAIN
   111.72    Final
Amateur Musicians
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #247 on: November 25, 2007, 03:46:29 PM

Stat correction?  this guy looks legit

f13 Street Cred of the week:
I can't promise anything other than trauma and tragedy. -- schild
WayAbvPar

Reply #248 on: November 26, 2007, 08:37:34 AM

Amateur Musicians 111.76    Final
Makin' it RAIN   111.72

ACK!

Wait a sec... what happened?  You won all of a sudden?

Makin' it RAIN
   111.72    Final
Amateur Musicians

Redemption!

Of course, I got my ass handed to me this week, so it really doesn't matter. Even after my masterful pickup of Kolby Smith!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #249 on: November 26, 2007, 08:44:48 AM

I am 1 point ahead going into tonight's Steelers/Dolphins game. So long as Hines Ward scores more than Willie Parker, I'm golden. Motherfuckin' Hines Ward.

EDIT: And looking at my defense, had I played either Justin Fargas or Brandon Marshall instead of Bobby Engram, I'd be in a much more comfortable position. THANKS SEAHAWKS.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:46:24 AM by HaemishM »

WayAbvPar

Reply #250 on: November 26, 2007, 09:00:38 AM

I am 1 point ahead going into tonight's Steelers/Dolphins game. So long as Hines Ward scores more than Willie Parker, I'm golden. Motherfuckin' Hines Ward.

EDIT: And looking at my defense, had I played either Justin Fargas or Brandon Marshall instead of Bobby Engram, I'd be in a much more comfortable position. THANKS SEAHAWKS.

Apparently the entire offense missed the team plane and thus was MIA the first half. You are lucky you got as many points as you did.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #251 on: November 26, 2007, 10:08:50 AM

Prepare to be defeated, sir!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #252 on: November 26, 2007, 10:12:37 AM

Does it matter? I think playoff spots are already clinched?
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #253 on: November 26, 2007, 10:14:33 AM

For the PRIDE, sir!
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #254 on: November 26, 2007, 11:44:49 AM

I am so demoralized by the shit I was handed by the autopicker that I will not be running this league next year. I will play but it will be up to someone else to get it going. Fuck.  At least it wasn't this league where I benched Rivers for Garcia.  Double Fuck.

I have never played WoW.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #255 on: November 26, 2007, 01:27:48 PM

Whose Sigil's Spurs?  Cause, if he, you know, actually managed his team he would probably have been one of the top scoring teams in the league.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #256 on: November 26, 2007, 01:29:21 PM

Whose Sigil's Spurs?  Cause, if he, you know, actually managed his team he would probably have been one of the top scoring teams in the league.

lol, 10 weeks to late for that comment.   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #257 on: November 27, 2007, 08:52:18 AM

Does it matter? I think playoff spots are already clinched?

Nope, there are 6 playoff spots, none have been clinched. In fact, any of the top 8 teams could make the playoffs. The big matchups are Status Questionable/P-Town (since one of those WILL end up 9-4 and hold the top 1 or 2 spots) and the Dog Slayers/Attack Monkies matchup, which could leave the Slayers out of the top 2 if Makin' It Rain wins, or give him a first-round bye with a win. Murdoc and I play for the #6 spot. Whoever wins is in for sure, but a loss doesn't totally eliminate the loser. Talk about fucking parity.

Right now, the matchups favor me, because his QB and WR's are all up against some stout defenses. This has been one helluva league year.

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #258 on: November 27, 2007, 08:55:06 AM

Yeah, no one has clinched yet.  Given this weeks matchups, I could conceivably be out of it with a low scoring loss, or as Haemish mentioned a lock at #2.  Crazy.  How I ended up in the Game of the Week while the other 8-4 teams get the bottom 3 is beyond me.  Thank god I didn't need a big game from Big Ben last night, though.  Sheesh.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #259 on: November 27, 2007, 09:04:36 AM

I got a cellar dweller match up to get in, but his team isn't THAT bad.  Should be a close game.

Anyhow, I'm just glad to still be in contention after the string of injuries I've had this year. 

-Rasix
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #260 on: November 27, 2007, 11:37:55 AM

Donald Driver @ Dallas or Roddy White @ St. Louis?  Decisions, decisions, decisions.

The rest of my line up is pretty much set in stone unless there is a late injury reported.  It's nice to have finally moved into #1, it sucks to know that I am teetering on not even being #2 if I lose and Makin' wins (Which he probably will since SS is playing guys who are out for the season).

There are so many teams at 7-5 I'm not even going to bother to try and figure out the permutations.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Rasix

Reply #261 on: November 27, 2007, 11:49:57 AM

We've got 3 essential "win & in"s: yourself, Sauced and Mr. Hat.  Sauced and Hat play, so we will at least have one 9-4 team.  And you're playing Attack Monkies II, who are just a bad sequel this year. Myself and Way have enough points that if we win, we're going to be in.  The next most points for a 7-5 is Haem and he's 90 points back.   Murdoc and Haem will end up knocking one of each other out (possibly).

But uhh, yah, lots of permutations. I don't want to bother doing them all. Especially at work, I try to keep my thinking to a minimum here.

Heh, shit, I've won 4 in a row.  Didn't notice that until now. I probably shouldn't have typed that.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #262 on: November 27, 2007, 12:28:52 PM

Damn you, Hines Ward!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #263 on: November 27, 2007, 01:54:30 PM

My money pick up @ W/RB (Jacobs) doesn't look like he's going to make it.  I hope Ron Dayne can pick up the slack.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #264 on: December 02, 2007, 07:17:43 AM

Fucking injuries.

I can't decide if I should sit or play Braylon Edwards.  Stupid "Q".
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #265 on: December 03, 2007, 05:46:56 AM

Well, Braylon played.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Now, as long as Moss and McGahee don't combine for 40+ points, I should be ok.

ACK!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #266 on: December 03, 2007, 08:37:14 AM

Hines Ward and Reggie Wayne in the HIZZY, BITCHES.

Oh and did I forget San Diego's D, which apparently rolled over KC's line like a hippo at a buffet line? That was the highest point total I've posted this season. Even with Matt Schaub going down and scoring only 1 point I manhandled Murdoc. It didn't hurt that Palmer apparently couldn't throw with any accuracy. I can't believe how many balls he had sail on him.

Of course, with Schaub a question mark for next week, and Campbell facing the Bears, I have to rely on Kurt fucking Warner against the Seahawks. Ugggggg.

WayAbvPar

Reply #267 on: December 03, 2007, 09:26:32 AM

I have to rely on Kurt fucking Warner against the Seahawks. Ugggggg.

Jeebus is going down. I will be there, and would make a mocking sign if I thought there was any chance FOX would show it on TV  evil

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #268 on: December 04, 2007, 04:48:53 AM

Curses!

Now I have to face BradyPeterson  ACK!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #269 on: December 04, 2007, 06:38:01 AM

I don't think I like the concept of bye weeks in fantasy football.  Sure, I have the better record and I shouldn't be forced to play with the plebeians but the whole reason I play FF is so I have a reason to pay attention to NFL games other than my favs.

Oh, well, see you guys in two weeks.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #270 on: December 04, 2007, 07:06:05 AM

I don't think I like the concept of bye weeks in fantasy football.  Sure, I have the better record and I shouldn't be forced to play with the plebeians but the whole reason I play FF is so I have a reason to pay attention to NFL games other than my favs.

Oh, well, see you guys in two weeks.

I agree with you. I'm in 2nd in another league (seriously) and now have to sit and wait a week. I can understand it, especially in H2H when anyone can win in any given week, but it still kinda sucks.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #271 on: December 04, 2007, 09:24:51 AM

Now, as long as Moss and McGahee don't combine for 40+ points, I should be ok.
 ACK!

awesome, for real
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #272 on: December 06, 2007, 09:48:33 AM

My playoff forcasts are RAIN with a high chance of loss.
WayAbvPar

Reply #273 on: December 06, 2007, 10:21:27 AM

I have to lose. Otherwise I couldn't bitch about having the highest scoring team* and losing. AGAIN.

*haven't checked recently, but was highest as of a week or two ago.

Love that whacky H2H!  swamp poop

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #274 on: December 09, 2007, 05:04:45 PM

Damn.

I may have just gotten Bradied.

We'll see how it turns out tomorrow.

Edit: Woo!

Edit2:  awesome, for real
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 06:17:42 AM by MrHat »
WayAbvPar

Reply #275 on: December 10, 2007, 08:36:13 AM

FUCK HEAD TO HEAD FANTASY FOOTBALL IN ITS TINY ASSHOLE

Rasix

Reply #276 on: December 10, 2007, 08:40:39 AM

Tom Brady outscored the rest of your team.   awesome, for real

One Tom Brady owner down, one to go.

Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot!

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #277 on: December 10, 2007, 08:53:58 AM

Hey, I feel the pain. Fargas has been a motherfucker the last few weeks, against Green Bay, Lane Kiffin decides to completely forget he has a running game when they are only down 14 points. Fucking retard. Hines Ward gets shut down against New England, Wayne has an average day and suddenly, there are almost 40 points sitting on my bench doing fuckall. Once I had to rely on Kurt Warner, I knew I was fucked. Having Larry Johnson being a sore vagina most of the season didn't help at all.

With Brady off the map, that league is wide open now.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #278 on: December 10, 2007, 09:52:16 AM

Psssh.

No credit for me?  I win motherfucker.

God I'm going to lose badly next week.  Big Ben going to play hard to show that the Steelers aren't punks.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #279 on: December 10, 2007, 12:16:04 PM

Ode to MAKIN' IT RAIN.

Woot! Woot! Yahoo! Woot! Woot!

Fear the Underdog bitches.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Yahoo Fantasy Football 07/08  
Jump to: