Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Slow Wave 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slow Wave  (Read 2612 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: June 15, 2007, 02:42:53 PM

EDIT: OKAY I FORGOT THE GODDAMN URL http://www.slowwave.com/

I found this kind of snazzy webcomic while reading back through the Achewood archives, with the new commenting feature. Apparently one of the guest strips was done by this guy.

The concept is great: People submit weird dreams to him, and then he illustrates them.

Thought someone here might appreciate the bizarre dream logic that occurs in a lot of these.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 03:08:33 PM by Nonentity »

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:52:17 PM

I'll be sure to let you know my opinion someday, if someone ever actually links to the site were I can find these.  I get the feeling though that rather than people sending in actual dreams they had, they just send this guy shit that's weird for the sake of being weird.  The strip you posted for example.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 03:11:16 PM

Nothing to see here.

You're probably right, but either way, the way that the guy draws these so matter-of-factly is kind of awesome.

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Slow Wave  
Jump to: