Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:43:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#4 - Game Day #7 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S#4 - Game Day #7  (Read 29827 times)
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: July 10, 2011, 11:17:12 PM

Anyone know the status of the Helm/Ginaz game? Looks to be the only remaining game before we roll into our playoff brackets.
Did send him a pm, after he send me one. So far we have not bumped into each other on steam, it has been  very busy weeks for me, also I managed to pick up a nasty skin condition because of some new disinfectant at work, even typing hurts because the skin on my fingers is cracking and oozing...  ACK!

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: July 11, 2011, 05:53:40 AM

Sounds like you are getting ready to switch to playing Nurgle  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Hic sunt dracones.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: July 11, 2011, 07:49:14 AM

Sounds like you are getting ready to switch to playing Nurgle  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
I certanly start to have the look of a rotter.

fakeedit: ouch, typing HURSTS!  ACK!

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: July 11, 2011, 08:08:17 AM

Anyone know the status of the Helm/Ginaz game? Looks to be the only remaining game before we roll into our playoff brackets.
Did send him a pm, after he send me one. So far we have not bumped into each other on steam, it has been  very busy weeks for me, also I managed to pick up a nasty skin condition because of some new disinfectant at work, even typing hurts because the skin on my fingers is cracking and oozing...  ACK!

Can we get a time arranged for our match?  I don't know if waiting to see if we're on Steam at the same time is going to work.  I'm free after 6pm weeknights and all weekend, North American Mountain Standard time.  I'm also home sick today so I'm free all day today.  Thanks.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: July 11, 2011, 08:21:57 AM

I'll see what I can do, but this evening was promised to my girlfriend. Quite a lot stuff to do tomorow, but I'll let you know if I can stay awake long enough for you to come home.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #145 on: July 11, 2011, 11:47:05 PM

This is supposed to be the last day. If you think you can't make it today but can surely make it tomorrow, and you both agree, I can concede an additional day.
It would be disappointing to have another unplayed game.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: July 12, 2011, 05:05:41 AM

This is supposed to be the last day.
Wait ? What ? DAMM! Totally forgot about the BEFORE part, again. Use time/date/timezone next season please.  swamp poop

I am not at home right now and work the nightshift. I'll try to log onto steam when I get home, should be around 06:00 pm German time.

I really hate to drag out the league so much this time around, but life decided to throw shit at me all the time in the last few months.

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: July 12, 2011, 08:12:56 PM

This is supposed to be the last day. If you think you can't make it today but can surely make it tomorrow, and you both agree, I can concede an additional day.
It would be disappointing to have another unplayed game.

I finally got a hold of Helm on Steam tonight and he said he should be able to get our game in tonight.  It'll be around 2 am my time but I'm willing to bite the bullet to get this over with so the playoffs can begin.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: July 12, 2011, 11:13:00 PM

You are a saint, also a psychic. Looks like your 2am calculation is more or less spot on, see PM.  swamp poop

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #149 on: July 13, 2011, 02:16:11 AM

I should stop playing Blood Bowl. Right as the game started, my grandmother called me to call my mother (who is in the hospital at the moment) RIGHT NOW. Figures, she is going to have suprise surgery today and gets a pacemaker. Conceded the match, gonna rush to the hospital now. And why the fuck did I take time to type this ?

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: July 13, 2011, 02:20:22 AM

Helm and I managed to get in game finally.  Unfortunately, something fairly important came up for him and he had to concede the match and leave right away.  I was winning 1-0 and we were just about to go to half time.  I'm not sure how this is going to work out but I submitted the match through BBM.  I'll figure it out later since its almost 3:30 am here and I'm going to bed since I have to be up in 3 hours. ACK!
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: July 13, 2011, 03:26:32 AM

Whoa... that was scary. Thought my mother would be getting some old school open heart surgery, but the pacemaker is going to be implanted with local anesthesia. Still. If my mother had not been in the hospital anyway, they would never have cought her ventricular fibrillation and she would have simply died in her sleep.  ACK!

Surgery is scheduled to take at least 3 hours, but I should not be worried if there are delays.

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: July 13, 2011, 05:34:43 AM

Shit, that is scary. Best of luck to you and yours.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #153 on: July 13, 2011, 09:39:43 AM

The Day is over. So is the Regular Season. Publishing stuff, stats, and instructions to join Playoffs/Failoffs in an hour or so.

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: July 13, 2011, 10:33:42 AM

So my Sure Hands/Sure Feet skink rolled double 5's. Block, I guess? I don't think +MA will help much since all it will do is let him outrun my sauruses.
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #155 on: July 13, 2011, 08:44:11 PM

You should take Thick Skull. DEFINITELY do not take Block, what kind of fool would do that, heading into the playoffs, when Thick Skull is such a crucial skill for defeating your Necromantic opponents.
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: July 13, 2011, 09:22:05 PM

So my Sure Hands/Sure Feet skink rolled double 5's. Block, I guess? I don't think +MA will help much since all it will do is let him outrun my sauruses.

Pass, Strong Arm or Accurate.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #157 on: July 13, 2011, 09:48:20 PM

Hail Mary pass
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#4 - Game Day #7  
Jump to: