Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Brock Pierce Goes Legit? Yantis buys IGE? Cats and Dogs Living Together? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brock Pierce Goes Legit? Yantis buys IGE? Cats and Dogs Living Together?  (Read 13965 times)
ForumBot 0.8 beta
Terracotta Army

on: April 25, 2007, 05:25:16 PM

Brock Pierce Goes Legit? Yantis buys IGE? Cats and Dogs Living Together?

It would seem that, very recently, the following took place.

1. Affinity Media sold legendary money pit, IGE. To whom? I have reason to believe that it might have been sold back to Jonathan Yantis - 3 years after IGE acquired Yantis' company.

2. Affinity Media continues to own Allakhazam. Brock Pierce, aka Rosemary's Baby, still owns Affinity Media and Allakhazam.

3. As such, Affinity Media/Brock Pierce is leaving the slave trade/gold exchange market in it's current capacity.

4. And our old friend Yantis will continue to be the scum of the earth, only with a bigger name.

Does that make sense? I can't make this sort of stuff up, folks.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:57:04 PM

Yantis was in my old EQ guild for a short time...the guy was a complete scumbag. Also, his view of how the game worked was completely warped, mostly due to the fact that he basically had an infinite amount of plat to play with.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
garthilk
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 09:18:59 PM

Interesting stuff.

It's been a long time in the making. It's been one bad business decision after another but it sounds like at least someone is getting back on track.

Building and Destorying the Truth in Equal Measure
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 08:16:04 AM

4. And our old friend Yantis will continue to be the scum of the earth, only with a bigger name.

Actually, isn't anyone involved in this scum of the earth? Brock Pierce being a pedophile doesn't help, either. They should all die in a diaper fire.

HAMMER FRENZY
Contributor

Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:49 AM

Huh
randumb

anyway, want to hang out tonight or tomorrow schild?

My Genesis games... LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 09:07:59 AM

Don't derail threads with actual news.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:24:33 PM

It wouldn't surprise me that the gold farming business takes a certain type of person to do well. Maybe it could not be corporatized. There are similar examples in real business but I doubt anyone cares about those. All I will say is that Celestial Seasonings was sold by its founder three times over about 15 years.

I have never played WoW.
sam, an eggplant
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 08:06:07 PM

I'm sure everybody has seen this already, but it's still funny YEARS later. NSFW.

http://www.fuckedcompany.com/den/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Brock Pierce Goes Legit? Yantis buys IGE? Cats and Dogs Living Together?  
Jump to: