Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:33:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: EURO Pre-order: where's my early access? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EURO Pre-order: where's my early access?  (Read 2646 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: April 15, 2007, 02:29:50 AM

This is just for the few that preordered the euro version of LoTRO that should come with a 10 days early access. The game is supposed to launch on the 24th so 10 days were yesterday I guess (or today anyway). So wondering if the early access keys are already out and I am just unlucky/screwed or are they messing it up somehow. I think Endie is on my same boat but there could be some more here lurking or whatever. Any news on that?

Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 02:32:31 AM

Not a clue. I joined the US open beta to have a look, which worked nicely.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 10:45:04 AM

Nevermind. Just received it.

Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 02:13:55 AM

Got it as well, but now I had to download a different version of the installer for the Euro version. And of course the zip was corrupted this morning. Fuckers!
Kinan
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 01:22:52 AM

Got it as well, but now I had to download a different version of the installer for the Euro version. And of course the zip was corrupted this morning. Fuckers!

If you downloaded it from Fileplanet, than ZIP is most likely not corrupted, you should just open it from within fileplanet downloader program, not with generic zip.

Really enjoying my early access so far, I just hope they'll fix that nasty hardware issue with EU servers soon. Servers already down for like 20 hours. :P
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 02:22:57 AM

Nah, it was really a corrupt file. 7zip took care of it after I redownloaded it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 01:26:36 AM

My wife and I are really having fun, too.  If anyone else is a filthy arpeer, we're on the ENRP server: I'm Felrandir.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 02:44:31 AM

Thats where I try to find my home as well, but I don't have a grasp yet which character will be it for me. Historically I lean towards support healer classes. The Ministrel is too paper healer for me and the Captains pet annoys me. I might do something atypical and stick with my Guardian. In that case the name to look for is Tungolin. Lets see what the weekend brings.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: EURO Pre-order: where's my early access?  
Jump to: